3. You've Got a Friend In Me

Today, I decided to visit Doug and Millie at the Park

Today, I decided to visit Doug and Millie at the Park. The two wanted to ask me something, something about Owen. I really liked him. He was (between you and me), very hot. I liked him a lot, but I recently just got engaged last summer, and don't want Jack to think that I'm cheating on him on something like that. I mean, I've always wanted to marry someone like me, cool and nerdy, but hard and sarcastic at the same time.

I walked around Mirror Lake, and met Doug and Millie, who were sitting on the bench eating each others faces. It's like that's all they do. Sensing my arrival, they stopped kissing and looked up.

"Hey, Charlie! How are you," Doug asked in his British voice.

"I'm doing fine, it's a beautiful day out."

"We've decided to hang out with Owen today, and you're welcome to join us," Millie said.

"Um, yeah sure! Where is he?"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I heard a motorcycle roaring. It was Owen, looking a like a total badass. I almost forgot I was engaged for a moment.

"Hey," Owen said as he took off his helmet.

"Uh, hi. How are you?"

He kept staring at me, and I blushed furiously.

He chuckled before saying, "I'm fine, it's a beautiful day out here."

Doug and Millie look at us before getting up, and I know they sensed the sexual tension between us.

"We're going to go makeout on the swings," Millie said before grabbing Doug to leave.

"So, I was thinking, maybe you wanted to have a fun day out? You know, just the two of us."

I froze.

Then I looked down.

Owen then squatted down to try and look at my face, and I blushed even more.

"Okay, are we going to take your motorcycle?"

He winked at me before turning around, and I blushed even more.

What is this guy doing to me?

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

The night began to fall, and Owen and I decided to go eat ice cream at the town's local parlor, Creamy Blitz, and then the town's local club, The Rhythm. I've never had a boy friend before. No! Not like that! I meant a friend who is a boy. But, it's nice to have one. We do everything together now.

We walked in the club, where bright lights were flashing, and millions of people were dancing. I grabbed Owen's hand and drugged him to the dance floor. He looked so hot with the different colored lights shining bright on him.