14. We Were Friends First

2 YEARS LATERCharlie gathered her luggage from the baggage claim, and put them on a cart

                      2 YEARS LATER
Charlie gathered her luggage from the baggage claim, and put them on a cart. She walked out the front of the airport, and saw a guy standing there with his luggage. The same as the cart. She at looked at him for a while before speaking up.

"Hey, Oliver," she yelled.

The tall brown haired man turned around and smiled. "Um, it's Owen."

"Oh! Forgive me, it's just so odd seeing you here. "

"Yeah. Really weird. Where have you just come from?"

"Taiwan."

"Wow, you were there this whole time?"

"Yeah, and I was traveling with my, um, fiance."

"Wow, you got engaged?"

"Yeah," Charlie says holding up her hand.

"Wow. Yeah, no, me too." Owen also holding up his hand.

"So, who is the incredibly lucky guy?" Owen asked.

"Oh, he's just this dude who stalked me all the way to Taiwan!"

"That's such a coincidence, because I followed my fiance to Taiwan as well, but I made it with her sister first cause I'm a badass."

"Come here!" Charlie said as she pulled Owen in for a big hug.

A car pulled up, and honked his horn, and Amelia came out, and started screaming. Charlie jumped up and down, and ran over to her sister giving her a big hug.

~🦋~

"And you may now kissed the bride." The crowd cheered as Charlie and Owen kiseed each other for the first time being husband and wife. Everyone from Millie and Doug, to Amelia to Olivia and Johnny were there to cheer each other on.

Sunny, Millie and Doug's babie, was sitting on Millie's lap crying while everyone else was cheering. "She loved it. Loved it!" Millie yelled from the audience.

The two walked down the smiling at each other and the audience. The dessert table had different varieties of lime tarts and pies.

The crowd cheered for the one hundredth time as Charlie and Owen fed each other key lime pie on the spoon. Everyone love the newlyweds, and couldn't wait for the future brought them, wealth, endurance, children, they deserve the world.

Charlie went in front of the room and closed her eyes while the girls and bridesmaids got in a circle ready to catch the bouquet. Once Charlie threw the bouquet in the air, Amelia, being the queen she says she is, pushes one of the bridesmaids out of the way and catches the bouquet.

"Should we get Owen to check out our baby's penis?" Doug says asking his wife.

"He's not even a real doctor," Millie says holding the baby upwards.