OMG!!🤣

Me: *Fangirl scream*

Kill, Mabel, Pacifica, and Dipper: *Rush down*

Me: *Still fangirling*

Kill: *Smacks me* Bitch why are you screaming?!

Me: *Out of reflex slaps Kill back* Bc someone that wasn't a person I knew in real life just Asked and Dared us.

Dipper: You're scary, you just slapped Kill and pretended like that didn't just happen.

Me: *Shrugs*

Me: *Hands the Dare to Kill*

Kill: I'm gonna enjoy this!

Kill: *Sneaks behind the two girls and wegies them*

Mabel and Pacifica: *Slowly turn around in sync with an aura of murder*

Mabel: U Gonna Die

Pacifica: Run

Kill: *Gets the f*ck outta there*

Me: *While sounds of death and destruction are in the background* Hey Dipper, you got an ask.

Dipper: What is it?

Me: What was the cringiest thing you have ever seen?

Dipper: *Winces* Probably that time when Gruncle Stan tried to flirt with Lazy Soozan, or when Bill first tried to get my attention with Puns and cheesy pickup lines.

Me: Yeesh, sorry dude. Btw, where are the others?

Dipper: Tyrone and Will are cuddling watching movies together and Bill is asleep.

Me: Wanna draw on his face?

Dipper: ...

Me: ...

Dipper: ...Yes.

Me: *Fist punches the air*

Me: Before we go, thank you to Domofroggies for the Dare and Ask! Don't forget to...

Dipper: Ask!

Kill: Dare *Speeds up his running away*

Mabel: *Pops up* And don't forget to Vote and Follow us! Love you all! Bye! *Returns to trying to murder Kill*

Me: *Yells after Mabel and Pacifica* IF YOU DO MURDER HIM, DON'T GET CAUGHT AND HIDE THE BODY WELL!

Kill: Author-chan you're NOT HELPING!!!

ME: Goodbye everyone!!!