Kill's Fanfic

Me: Yo! Everyone! Get your asses down here for Asks and Dares!

Dipper: You're still-

Me: I know Dipper. I know.

Kill: If you die, I'm not saving you.

Me: I know T.T

Me: Anyway, from oceana236, I am to write Kill's fanfic.

Kill: Oh Gods No.

Me: Oh Gods Yes!

Me: Ahem. Written by Kill, narrated by Me. This is: A Tale Twined.

Kill: *Groans*

~FanFic~

I was going for it. I was going to do it. I stood outside my crush's house. That's right. Me. Mason, who was the terror of the town. Had a crush. Let me tell you how it all started. But sit down, go to the bathroom, get a snack or a water, because this is going to be a long story. It all began with one fatal mistake.

I was walking down the street, no one making eye contact with me or getting too close. I was well known. I ran this town with an iron fist. Not even the government could stop me. I was, in fact, the leader of the mafia group known as Twined. Don't ask how it got the name. I was as respected as I was feared. I was fair, but merciless. If you betrayed me or didn't follow my rules, you got exactly what you deserved.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when someone bumped into me. Everyone froze and I turned with my usual scowl on my face. However, the sight to greet me was unexpected. It was a guy. But not any regular guy. He had this air about him, this aura of high power. Not just that, but he was hot, like, really hot. 

I pushed away the blush that threatened to climb to my cheeks and sent him one of my icy glares. But he just smirked. I could tell he was going to seriously tick me off. He cocked his head and looked down at me.

"Sorry, didn't see you there short stuff."

That definitely ticked me off, for one, I was not short! And two, he was mocking me! I straightened up and sneered at him.

"Whatever freak. Just be glad I'm in a good mood right now. Else, I'd have snapped your neck in two."

There were whispers all around us and I knew my sister, who was my right hand man, was going to give me an earful. I was not supposed to threaten without sufficient reason. But damn was he testing me.

~Fanfic Pause~

Mabel: Awe! Author-Chan! I wanna know what happens next!

Me: Nope! I'm giving this teaser to everyone so they can vote down in the comments whether I should turn this into an actual fanfic separately or not!

Kill: Oh thank the Gods she stopped reading it.

Tyrone: Another from fnafdemon. One, I dare everyone to make a pun. And two, would you rather be friends with enemies or enemies with friends?

Me&Mabel: Friends with enemies. *High fives*

Kill: Enemies with friends.

Mason: Yeah, same. We don't have friends.

Tyrone: Hm, friends with enemies, it's more beneficial that way.

Will: F-Friends with enemies.

Bill: Hm~ I plead the fifth.

Me: *Claps with author magic*

Bill: Friends with enemies. Dammit Author-Chan!

Dipper: *Snickers* Same, friends with enemies.