CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Plans

Thump. Thump. Thump. 

That was the only thing that the students of Gryffindor house could hear. The next morning of Aliah's party, the older students resembled zombies. Those who had a lot to drink were sleeping on the tables. Fred and George however, had fallen asleep on their breakfast.

Aliah opened her eyes and saw Ginny slouching her way to the table. She fell onto the seat and rested her head on Aliah's back. "You look like how I feel," Aliah yawned. Ginny groaned and lifted her head.

"Well at least I don't have marmalade on my face," she motioned to her brothers. Aliah looked up and turned to Ginny. The two girls shared a look before bursting into laughter. The noise caused the twins to wake up.

The rolled their heads simultaneously as they sat up. The yawned and opened their eyes. Lifting their arms, the boys leaned back to stretch. The girls laughed as a piece of toast fell of George's cheek onto his lap.

Fred noticed this and laughed. 

"Look in the mirror before you laugh at me," George grumbled as he left the table. Fred panicked and up the nearest spoon. His face dropped when he saw the pieces of banana on his forehead. 

"Idiots," Ginny laughed as Fred ran out of the Great Hall to follow his brother. The two girls leaned on each other as they laughed. Aliah almost falling out of her seat. When they finally calmed down they started to pile their plates with food.

"Sooo," Ginny dragged on. Aliah turned her head, only to be greeted with a smirking Ginny. "What did you do yesterday?"

"Nothing much. Walked around, went to the library," Aliah shrugged

"Not to mention spent hours at the astronomy tower with a certain Slytherin Prince,"

She didn't know how it was possible, but Aliah chocked on her coffee. Ginny grinned smugly as leaned on her elbow. "So, what is going on with you and Malfoy?"

"I don't know, haven't spoken to him since yesterday," Aliah blushed

"Liar!,"

"Sshh,"

"Something did happen," Ginny accused 

"Well, we may have-"

"ALIAH!" A male voice called. Aliah thanked whoever for being saved. Ginny leaned in towards her friend.

"You are not getting out of this that easily,"

Aliah smirked as she rose from the table, "Honey, that's what I am best at." She swirled around to be faced with Malfoy. "Blondie!"

"Can we talk?" Draco asked confidently. Aliah nodded and reached for her bag.

"Arrivederci!" Aliah winked. She followed Draco out of the Great Hall. 

He led her outside to the edge of the black lake. Aliah sat down and rested against a large tree, the bark scratching into her robes. The sun shone brightly over the water.  Draco paced slowly in a circle.

"Sit down for Christ sake," Aliah mumbled. Draco stopped pacing but didn't sit down.

"So about yesterday," that made her eyes shoot open, "I was wondering would you go out with me?"

Aliah burst out laughing. Draco slouched and turned slightly away. 

"You are serious," Aliah said commented more than questioned. Draco moved his gaze towards her. She stood up and walked over to him. Aliah placed her hands on his shoulders and adjusted his posture so he was facing her. "I like you Draco, I do, but it is way too soon. We've known each other for what? A month?"