Best friends?

I think these are both really cute outfit so you can chose which one she where today
**************************

When we walk back in, over course everyone is confused but we ignore them. I end up sitting by Amelia and it feels weird. Nice, but weird

We get a lot of stares a whispers in the halls but we flip them off. It is strange to be on good terms with her.

She asks me to hang out with her after school to go shopping so I say yes.

Alec texts me asking if I can hang out with him after school but I tell him I am hanging out with Amelia. He asks what that is about so I make a metal notes to tell him later. I promise to explain evrything and he promises to remind me constantly until I do so.

When I get picked up by Amelia I am not supper surprised by her Lamborghini but I do love it.

We got a lot of rich people stores but I can afford it so I don't complain.

I buy 5 more outfits and she buys a closets worth of close.

We talk a lot and hang out it it is reallt fun. I havebt had a lot of girl time with anyond in a while and I really like it.

We get our nails done and it feels weird. She talks me into fake nails and I kind of hate it. I wear them anyway to make her happy. She gets her nauls done too.

I try to text Alec and Noah but end up giving up and calling them.

I call Noah first and he picks up right away. We talk about random stuff and when we are going to hang out next. We hang up and I call Alec

He picks up after a few rings and when he aswers I can tell he is drunk.

"Hey Tess, why are you calling me?" He slurrs

"Are you drunk?" I ask sternly

"What? Why?"

"Answer the question" I command

"Maybe a little. But I am fine, you don't need to be such a mom" he whines

"Where are you?" I ask trying to be sweet

"Some where you aren't" he laughs

"I can tell. Where are you Alec?"

"The bar down the street from my place." A sighs "Why, do you miss me?" I can hear the smirk on him face

"Not at the moment" I say while walking to my car

"Why not? Your not mad at me are you?" He slurrs while seeming to be 'mad' at me

"I am disappointed in you that you would run off to some bar and get drunk off your ass without me there watching you."

"Relax I am fine. I am here with some friends"

"Let me guess, are they passed out or even dancing on a table?"

"Baby, I can take care of myself"

Hearing the words slip off his touge sounded perfect. Even though we arent dating, I love to hear him call me 'baby'.

"I am almost to the bar. Where are you?"

"I am sitting on a bar stool at the back of the building." He directs me. When I pull up I rush inside after locking my car. I push my way through the bodies and get to the back if the building.

I see Alec sitting on a bar stool with his head down.

I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and perks up.

Alec attempts to stand up but fails. I let him put some of him wait on my shoulder while trying to suport him.

We start to walk to the door but one of his friends taps his shoulder.

"Where you going mate?" I can easily hear his Australian accent over the amount of liquor he has probably consumed "and who is that?" He asks referring to me.

"She is my girlfriend so back off" Alec suddenly gets defensive

"Alec please don't fight anyone." I plead

He looks at me and nods. We walk to the door and I can tell the Australian guy is looking at my ass.

I get Alec to my car and he practically melts in the seat.

I drive him to his house and lmcarry him to the front door. No one is home to he hands ne the key to him house and I drag him up the stairs and into his room.

I flop him on the bed and go to his dresser to grab some sweats and a sweatshirt for him to wear. I type the clothes at him and he groans and doesnt move.

I deside to do it for him. I pull his shirt over his head to reveal his perfect abs.  I look away and put on to sweatshirt.

I unbutton his pants and pull them down his legs. He smirks and I know exactly what he is thinksming so I put the sweat pants over top of his legs to make his smirk fade slightly.

I start to walk to the door but I am stopped by his voice. "I am too hot in these clothes." He complains

I go over to him and pull off his sweatshirt. I walk towards the door awain only to be stopped, again "Can you stay with me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Well you don't want me to die in here" he says

"I doubt you will die" I say putting my hands on my hips

"You don't know that. But you can prevent me from dieing"

"Fine" I plop down on the edge of the bed. He motions for me to come closer to him and I do. He lays me down next to him so my back is against his chest. He traces his fingers along my arms.

Even though I am already pressed up against him, he still pulls me closer to him. He flips me over after a while so I am only inches from his face. I can smell the alchohol on his breath and it makes me want to throw up.

He grabs my shoulders and pulls me in to kiss him. After a few seconds I pull away and hold his shoulder this time so he will look at me. He gives me a sad look and puffs out him bottom lip.

He drives in and kisses my lips again, this time with more need. I pull away again and he puts on tjmhe same sad face.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"I can't do this"

"Don't tell me your dating Noah" he says as he uses his hands to rub his forehead.

"No, it isn't that!" I say

"Then what is it?"

"Your drunk, you don't mean anything by this. When yoy wake up in the morning you won't even remember this. It doesn't matter if I say anyr1to you right now because you won't remember a single thing in the morning." I confess

"I will never forget you" he says right before passing out. I lay there is him bed just thinking to myself before I fall asleep.

In the middle of the night I feel his arms wrap around me and I welcome the feeling for as long as I can.
*********************
I am going to try to post as much as I can vut please forgive me if I don't post a lot. I will try for 2 chapters a day but I have other things to do.

If you have suggestions please comment them!

Luv ya!