What happened to being Good?

Tess's Point of View

We pull apart and I smile while resting my forehead on his.

We stare as the waves crashing into the sand. It is so calming and peaceful.

I never want to leave.

When we are the last one left on the beach, we decide to go back to his house and watch Netflix.

I love to Netflix and Chill.

We hold hands while driving back. I hang me head out the window in the summer breeze. I let the pollon fill my nose and the smell of flowers circle in my blood stream.

I catch Alec looking at me with a smile on his face.

We are so peaceful and happy in the car so I am sad when we pull into his driveway.

We walk to the front door together hand in hand. I notcie he left the door unlocked ans it looks like someone was in here.

I spot a pair of women's sandles and look at Alec.

He seems just as confused as I am. We start to seach the house. We start with the lower level. Nothing

Then the second level. Nothing

Then the third level. Nothing

Then we check the top level of his house.

We have seached everyroom but his.

We open the door and it creaks.

Alec pops his head in first and I can see him stiffen up.

I push past him to see a girl our age staring at us. I don't recognize her

I give her a confused look and she gives me on right back. We both turn to look at Alec but he looks like he had just seen a ghost.

I decide to speak up because he doesnt have the balls to.

"Who are you?" I try to say nicely

"I could ask you the same question"

"But I already asked you so answer"

"I am a friend of Alec's. He slept at my place last night and I came to see if he wanted to hang out."

"You slept at her place last night?" I turn to Alex with a angry look on my face.

"I am sorry to have to tell you this. And it is kind of awkward to say but we did more than just sleep." She says while looking down a little.

"I want to here it from him" I say while looking at Alec

"Yo-you pissed me o-off so I g-got drunk. She was there a-and we went to her h-house"

"Did you have sex?" I asked him

He looked down at the ground. That was all the answer I needed. I ran for the stairs and bolted out of the house.

He tried to run after me put I was out if there faster than he could run.

I went straight to my car and rove away, leaving tire marks on his driveway.

He cursed at my for it but I flipped him off and drove on.

When I got go my neighborhood. I was questioning where I would go.

If he can sleep with sime random slut at a bar I can do what I want.

I drove past my house and went to Noah's house.

If this wouldn't piss him off, I don't know what would.