Back to School

I walk into the school expecting to have a normal day where no one gives a shit about me. Where everyone just carries on with their day.

But to my dismay, when I walk in the whispers start. I can hear a few words like "boyfriend"  "girlfriend"  "dating"  "slut" and a few other words.

I go to my locker to get my stuff for 1st period. As I am about the walk away, someone rests their head in the crook of my neck.

The person says "sell the act" and I immediately know it is Jackson.

I turn my head slightly and breath in the scent of his cologne. It is toxic but mesmerizing. I can feel it invading my lungs and slowly suffocating me.

I am grabbed by the waist with a strong grip and and shoved against the locker behind me. My back aches from the force but I don't even wince. My hands are pinned to my sides by Jackson's forearm.

Jackson brings his lips to my neck and trails kisses along the skin. Wherever his lips touch, my skin burns. Not because I like him, but because it angers me he is using me like this. I am a puppet for him to use and I hate it.

He brings his lips to mine and starts off gentle but subtly gets rough. His kisses aren't sloppy, they are clean cut and organized. It is clear I am not his first kiss. I almost gag when I think of all the girls that have already kissed his lips.

Jackson pulls back, only for him to lean in to my ear and whisper.
"Day 1 has started. If you think this was bad, you are in for a surprise."

With that he walks off, leaving me to be stared down by all the curious eyes.

My eyes search around to see who all was watching. The one person I didn't want to be there, was.
Noah
***********************
Sorry for the really short chapter. I will make anoter update today, I hope. The next chapter is going to be very juicy and you won't want to miss it!

We are so close to 1,000 reads!
Let's see it we can get there by tomorrow! I believe in you!

Luv you all!
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii