The Biggest Hearts Have Been Broken into the Most Pieces

I wake up before Alec so I take a shower.

When I get out he is on his phone texting someone.

He looks up at me then looks back down at his phone and continues texting.

I dry off my hair and braid it. I grab my keys off his dresser and head to the door.

Before I can make it out, I feel fingers wrap around my wrists.

I turn to face him and he has a frown on his face.

"Are you leaving me?" He asks

"Yeah, I have to go somewhere" I say bluntly

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you aren't going" I say before walking out of the room. That doesn't stop Alec though.

"Why can't I come? After the night we spent together I would think you would want to hang out with me" he says cockily

"Look, we didn't have sex. You were drunk. I didn't want to leave you here when you could choke on your own vomit and die. So I stayed with you. But nothing happened between us"

"So you have one night stands with guys?" He raises his eyebrow

"My love life is none of your concern" I snap

"You didnt answer the question" he points out. That's when I lose it.

"Fine, you want your answer I'll give it to you. I have fucked so many guys you can't even count them. While I was in juvie I would sneak out just to have a reminder of what life it really like. Before juvie I would have a different guy ever day sometimes every hour. There was no end to the list of guys and I will contine to do so. Call me whatever you want. A slut, a whore, it doesn't matter. I don't care what you think cause I don't care about you. I don't have feelings for you and I never did. You were simply a distraction just like the rest of the guys I wasted my time with." I almost shout at him. When I am done with my rant, I am nearly screamly. The look on Alec's face almost crushed me. He looked so hurt and I know I caused all of it.

Before I could hurt him more I left. I knew I caused enough trouble and it would be even worse it he found out I had lied to him about some of that stuff.