People Recover In Different Ways

Alec's Point of View

I wake up next to the lady from the bar.

He legs are warped around my torso and my arms are grabing her ass.

She is completely naked and so am I. I wiggle out of her grip and put on my clothes. I dont bother to wake her up or leave her a note or some shit.

I start to get a headache but I chose to ignore it for now.

On the way to my house, I drive past Tess's house. I can see through her kitch window that she is in there, making coffee.

She looks beat

I probably look worse from just having woke up in bed with someone.

When I get to my house I go to my room and slam the door. I don't want to face my parent or anyone really.

They just got back from a business trip and if my dad finds out I just fuxked a girl, he would beat me.

My dad has always abused me. When I was 14 he busted my lip open and I should have got stiches but he didnt care enough to give it a second look.

I am happy when they go away. Fuck, I would love if they never came back!

My parents don't give 2 fucks about me. They treat me like the peice of shit I am.

Tess's Point of View

I wake up and go to the kitchen to make coffee.

I dont bother to fix myself up.

I know I look like shit and I don't care.

When I down the whole pot I deside to look reasonable and finally face the world.

I know if I don't I will never.

I change into this outfit.

I feel like getting dressed up so I do

I do my hair and makeup like this(but my hair is longer)

And I drive away. I dont know where I am going yet but I will find somewhere.

I chose to go to the mall to get more outfits.

I pick out many different clothing choices and sift through lots of racks before realizing I can't stay here forever.

I start walking out to my car when I hear a loud scream. I turn towards the scream and see a girl getting pinned to the wall by a guy.

They look about my age. The girl looks frightened as the guy takes full control.

He places his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming.

He places his other hand on her thigh. I can tell she is in discomfort.

Before think I can feel myself sprinting towards them and punching the guy square in the face.

He spins around and falls to the floor. I step on him and he curls up in a ball.

To finish it off I spit on him and the glob of slobber hits him in the eye.

I turn towards the girl and grab her hand while pulling her towards my car.

I practically throw her in the passenger seat and crawl into the drivers side myself.

She doesn't refuse.

It seems kind of odd to let someone throw you in their car and you be okay with it.

I turn towards he to see she is already staring at me.

"W-who are y-you?" She asks out of breath.

"Don't worry about me. I am your friend now and you can trust me. Who was that guy?"

"He is my ex boyfriend" she says shyly.

I can tell that isnt the full story

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you break up"

She hesitates before answering

"He cheated on me"

"With who?"

She sighs "My bitch of a sister"

I didn't see that coming.

"Wow. Has your sister always been such a slut?"

"Yeah but never this bad. She would sleep with any guy she could but I neber thought that whore would sleep eith my boyfriend."

"So I am guessing that he wanted you back?"

"Not really. He just wanted another sex toy" she sighs "Everything and everyone is just a game to him. He doesnt see the good or bad in people."

"I am so sorry"

"It's fine" she says seeming to gather herself together "So who are you? What is your story?"

"Well, I used to be a nerd and then I dated this douche. He took my virginity and ditched me. It broke my heart. After that I vowed to never let anyone get to me again. I completely changed my look and attitude. I went to jouvie multiple time but I recently came back from a two year sentence."

I finally tell someone

"So you are broken too?" She asks

"The people who are the strongest, have lost the most battles" I sigh. That was a quote my mom used to tell me when I was sad.

"Do you mind if I go to your house?" She asks

"Not at all. Sleepover?"

"Definitely" she says

*****************
So now you know more about Tess!

Sorry if I type both Tess and Tessa. I don't mean to but somtime I forget and just chose one.