I Missed You

Just warning you now, it will get very heated in this chapter.

After more turns of the game, and lots of makeout sessions, it ended.

I was thankful I only had to encounter Jackson in the seven minutes of heaven.

I went back to the kitchen to get a drink when Jackson had to show his perfectly symmetrical face.(no lie)

"Why don't you let me fix you a drink?" He reaches for the bottle of rum in my hand.

"No" I bluntly say

"And why not?"

"Cause I don't feel like taking LSD tonight. I know you bring some wonky drugs with you to parties and I am going to guess LSD is one of them" I give him a knowing look

"I am not as stupid as you think I am. I got dirt on you" he says changing the subject, proving I am right.

"Oh Yeah? And what kind of dirt do you have on me?" I cockily ask

"I know why you went to juvie" he suprises me by saying.

"Pffffffffff, yeah right. Everyone knows why I went to juvie'' I try to say confidently but my voice betrays me

"I know your made up story of why you went there. But that is just bull shit. I also know the real story and I can tell anyone and everyone in the  school." He whispers in my ear

"What's your price?" I ask getting straight to the point

"You shall be my girlfriend for 3 months." He smirks

I nearly choke on my drink

"Why?" I ask "Why on earth would you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Because, I have a crazy ex girlfriend." He pauses "much like you"

I glare at him

"Anyway, she keeps trying to get back together with me but I hate her slutty soul. Buuuuuuut she will stop trying to get with me if I have a girlfriend. Plus I can piss off Noah." He smirks

"No! I hate you! I hate everything about you! There is no fucking way I am doing that!"

"Fine, then the whole school will know your secret" he smugly speaks

God I wish he was born with one of those disorders that makes you not remember anything. Cause that would really come in handy right now

"Kdkdjdbxhdjsjsnxnddn- deal" I spit out

"Great, babe"he whispers. "Lets take some shots, put lets not dirty up any glasses" he smirks

Jackson gently grabs my jaw with one hand and a bottle of vodka with the other. He opens my mouth and puts the tip of it in my mouth.

The bottle rests between my lips while the cold liquid rushes into my mouth.

I force it to the back of my throat and gulp it down. It burns while it glides down my throat. I have taken many shots before and Jackson used to do this to me a lot but I don't like the feeling I am getting.

Jackson purposely keeps the bottle there for a while so I will drink a lot.

I swollow about 6 shot glasses worth before he takes the bottle away from my lips.

He grabs the bottle in one hand and uses his other to drag me upstairs and into a bedroom that I presume to be his.

When the both of us are inside he pushes me against the closed door.

He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. Jackson licks my bottom lip for enterance which makes me moan. When I moan he jumps at the opportunity to shove his tonuge down my throat.

I don't try to fight for control because it is no use. I stand no match against the boy who is barely human.

He pushes me backwards into a dressor

Jackson brakes apart for a moment, allowing me to catch a little air, only for him to say "jump"

I follow his comand and place my legs on either side of his hips. He walk over to the bed and he climbs on top of me. He pushes my dress up to dangerous heights but I don't bother to argue. He spreads my legs and places his body between them.

I wrap my hands around the collar of his shirt before pulling it off his head. My mind is telling me that I should stop but my body isn't listening, it is doing the exact oppositse. The stupid vodka he made me drink is controlling my body.

Jackson flips me over on my stomach and starts unzipping my dress. He uses his hands to slide it up my body and over my head. When he does and I am in just my bra and panties, he looks me up and down hungrily. He licks his lips and brings them back down to mine again.

Jackson uses his fingers to play with my bra straps and the lace covering my boobs. I couldn't find a sports bra and regular panties so I went for sexy lace ones. Jackson seems to be grateful for that. *eye roll*

I play with the button and zipper on his pants until I get them undone. When I do I slip them down his legs and he pulls them off his ankles.

Still keeping his lips on mine, he trails his hands up my legs, my stomach, and everything else there before they end on my breasts. He pushes the fabric down a little and grabs my breasts with his hands. He gently grazes my hard nipples and rubs them gently.

My hands are in his hair and while he plays with my boobs, everytime I moan I tug on his hair a little more making him moan.

Suddenly the door burst open.

To my relief it isn't someone I know. A slut and her one night stand barge in. When they see us they walk back out, not removing their lips from each other at all.

Jackson and I break apart. He smirks and gets off of me, reaching for his clothes.

"Damn" he says "I forgot how great it was to do that with you. Too bad we didn't get to the best part." He smirks

I feel my cheeks heat up as I put my clothes back on.

"Oh, I am going to come to your house this weekend. And you should wear somemore of that lingerie" he winks

Jackson strides over to the door and places his grip on the handle before turning back to me "I missed you"

And with that he leaves
************************
Wow, that was steamy. Anyways who do you ship? I am going to keep posting for Lord know how long, but I am also going to keep working on my new story.

I like how it is going so far😈

I was desiding between having some slut walking in on Jackson and Tess or Noah. I desided I would be nice to y'all and make it some slut.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(For now😉)