1💊

Placing his bag down on the ground Sheyaa took a deep breath looking around. This was a decent neighbourhood. Compared to the place he came from this was way nicer.

"Do you like it?"his sister enthusiastically chirped from beside him. He gave her slight nod saying nothing else. Her hyper behaviour was annoying to him but he said nothing. The woman was pregnant after all. Her mood could switch any moment.

He hissed feeling a sting on his arm. Looking down at the short very pregnant woman to the left of him annoyance on his face. The woman however had her nose tilted up ready to lash out.

"Sheyaa I fucking swea-"her words got cut off when her husband came up the them wrapping his arms  around her.

"Baby you aight?"he asked rubbing her belly gently.

"Oh my God! This bird looking ostrich nigga doesn't appreciate what I do for him. I put my all into thiissssss."she begun to sob out loud. Sheyaa rolled his eyes about to say something slick but her husband glared at him.  Sheyaa however gave him a bored expression wondering who the short nigga thought he was scaring. He could end his life inna heartbea-Sheyaav shook his head to clear the thoughts away. He was a changed man now.

"Now siysiy you know I love everything you do for me. I am just a lil tired. Dassit."sheyaa gave a tight lipped smile.

"That's what I thought uglyass bitch." The woman's mood changed." I ain't doing allat fool. I have done too much already. Don't fuck this up nigga."she pointed a warning finger at him. Before he could say anything they were already retreating back to their car.

"I love you Shay!"the woman yelled the car pulling off and soon enough it was gone.

Shèyaa sighed looking around at the nice neighbourhood again. Was this really a chance for a new start? Yes it was. He could never erase his past but that was way back in England. This was America. A new world where nobody knows him or the demons that haunt him. A new shot at living a normal life which he didn't think he derserved but got all the same.

Leaning down to pick his duffel bag up he felt eyes on him. He looked around automatically reaching for his pants feeling it empty. He sighed scanning his environment. The gansta in him was still deeply planted in there. There was never getting rid of the habit. His eyes landing on a dark chocolate boy stopped his train of thoughts. The boy stood on the porch of the house directly opposite his. He squinted his watching the boy smile widly as he waved at him.

"Hi new neighbour!"the boy yelled from his door. Shèyaa grunted as he wandered why the fuck the kid was being so friendly to a stranger. Nevertheless he waved back slightly before turning on his heal and entering the new house his sister just bought him.

"Let's do this."he whispered to himself.

~©~
After settling in his bed trying to fall asleep for the past three hours,movement outside the room got his attention. He wondered what was going on. It must be rats in this house. He sighed before slowly lifting himself off the bed and walking outside. The smell of fresh baked pastry hit his nose making his stomach growl. He frowned in confusion standing in the hallway. Rats don't cook. He concluded following the noise into the kitchen.

He was met with a plump ass bent over. The person seemed to be reaching for something in the oven. Shèyaa also took a notice to the variety of foods on the table.

"Who the fuck is you! What you doing in my damn house?"he yelled clearly startling the person almost making them jump outta they skin.

"Oh my goodness! You scared me!"the person turned around. Shèyaa realised it was the boy from across his house. He was holding on to his chest breathing heavily. Shèyaa frowned further taking in the boy's appearance. He had on a white flowery apron with bright yellow mittens.

"What you doing in my house? Matter of fact how did you get in here?"he asked coldly. The boy broke into a smile. Cheesing hella hard for Shèyaa's liking.

"Hi am Kentrell. Nice to meet you."the boy said cheerfully extending his hand. Shèyaa looked at it his eyebrows raising.

"You still ain't tell me what you doing here and how the hell you got in." Shèyaa crossed his arms.

"You left the door open silly." Kentrell chuckled shaking his head." Oh and am cooking. I'm done anyway."he answered nonchalantly turning back to the oven. Shèyaa felt all his irritation wash away as he watched the boy move around the kitchen moving his body slightly to the soft rock music playing from what he guessed was the boy's phone.

Kentrell set up the table and cleaned around the counter returning everything where it was. He then turned back to face his knew neighbour but was caught off guard when he caught him staring at him. He smiled taking off the apron.

He had to admit that not only was his neighbour fine as hell,he was also very intriguing. He really wanted to know the man. Plus the mean look in his face was funny. He didn't look friendly at all but Kentrell knew he could fix that. He was aware of his gift with people. He always knew how to charm his way around every soul.

Shèyaa saw the brightness of the boy's soul from a mile away. He marvelled at the light and innocence in the boy's hazel eyes. The sweetness of his smile and his aura in general was too drawing. He saw a light he could gladly extinguish. That is what his old self would have done. His old self would see this as perfect prey. A soul he milk and manipulate.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood mr....."Kentrell trailed off waiting for his to tell him his name.

"It's not nice to enter people's houses without an invite. That's trespass."he said plainly.

"Gotta go tallsy. I'll see yah around. Welcome to the neighbourhood again." Kentrell said all joly as he backed out of the kitchen. Seconds later the front door slammed leaving Shèyaa struck. He shrugged his shoulders sitting down ready to devour the feast in front of him.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood to me."he smirked grabbing at the nicely baked chicken.

°^°
Excuse mistakes. I'm too lazy to proofread.