20💊

Excuse mistakes
Shèyaa
I closed my eyes biting on my lip as Kentrell applied the ointment on me. The pain is still bad but I can handle it.

"You gon' be okay. Mommy is sorry." Kentrell  continued to talk to my shit. He been doing that since he woke up. I chuckled shaking my head at him.

"I've been meaning to ask you something."I started my eyes fluttering open. He finished up what he was doing before looking at me.

"Uh yeah. I used the secret door in the kitchen and no I'm not an alien."he said standing up and going into the bathroom. How did he do that?" I have work in thirty minutes. I called the gang. They'll watch you when I'm gone."he said from the bathroom. I scrunched my face up.

"I don't need anybody watching me Kentrell. I'm grown."I rolled my eyes. He came out the bathroom drying his hands.

"I didn't ask."he said plainly.

"You're starting to freak me out."I pointed out looking at him. Hr just laughed it off.

"Good. I'd be worried if you wasn't."he walked over to me kissing my forehead.

"Don't them niggas got work to do or something."

"Everybody quit. Even Jordan's palm tree ass and that's on you. You gave them the motivation." Kentrell said pulling my cheeks playfully." How do I look?"he did a spin. He was in a white button down apart of it tucked in the black skinny jeans exposing the Fendi belt and white air forces. His tie hang loosely around his neck.

"I-"

"I really have to rush baby. I'm the one making this money. We don't want our kids sleeping hungry and skipping school."he pecked my lips.

"We don't have kids."

"That was future tense boo."he winked at me and I was stunned to say the least." Anyways the water is there and the snacks. Your pills too if you're in pain. Ion think you'll have to walk around much. Okay see you in the evening hubby. Love you."and with that he was gone. I waited to hear the front door closing but I didn't.

Silence.

I blinked looking around my room. I won't even bother trying to understand what happened. Kentrell's character is beyond me. The silence was killing me so I grabbed the remote turning on the t.v. A smile instantly formed on my lips seeing Death Note display on the screen. Kentrell got me addicted to anime.

"Sir Joseph? Your sitters are here."I rolled my eyes smacking my teeth. They all strolled into my room each with my snacks in they hands.

"How's your ding a ling bruh?" Tay laughed slapping my thigh.

"Trell said you was hurt. Can I see." Tyquian said eyeing my crotch over the covers.

"Quando no. You tryna end up in the news." Joe smacked his lips.
" You better hush for Kentrell hea you."

"He ain't here. He won't know. Shèyaa lemme see and don't tell Kentrell." Tyquian yelped when  Bryson slapped him on the head.

"Is you stupid? That nigga knows everythang! He always do."

I sighed as they started to talk about nothing that made any sense.

*°*

"I haven't seen you in a week."I shook my head moving to the couch.

"It's actually a week and a half."

"How is that any better"I frowned at the screen. Kentrell sighed rubbing his eyes. He looked so tired that I felt bad for scolding him.