21💊

For my lil baby
thatoneuntalentedbih

Shèyaa
"I came here with my car." Kentrell said but I ignored him continuing to walk to mine.  Just like I hoped he would he followed. I held the passenger door for him  closing it gently when he settled in. I walked over to the driver's side  getting in myself. Neither of us said a word as I started to drive.

"Are you mad at me?" Kentrell blurted out. I looked away from the road for a second to look at him then turned my attention back to the road.

"Nah. Why you think I am?"I asked even though I know why.

"Cause I didn't tell you Diggy would be working with me."he mumbled. I saw him look down at his lap fiddling with his fingers." I should've told you. I'm sorry."even though i wasn't looking at him I know he was pouting." Please don't be mad. Talk to me pleeease daddy."he continued to whine making me chuckle.

"I'm not mad at you Kentrell ight. I'm sure if you thought it was necessary to tell me then you would've did it. You ain't entitled to tell me any and every little thing."I moved my hand to his thigh rubbing it slightly." Besides, I trust you."I took a second to flash him a smile. His mouth was hanging open as he just stared at me." What?"I chuckled stopping at a red light.

"Are you okay?  Is you having a fever?"he felt all over my face.

"No. I ain't sick."

"You was talking like you got yellow fever in your brain. We issa couple nai'. There ain't possed to be any secrets between us."he laced our fingers together. "And thanks for not overreacting about the situation."he smiled leaning over to kiss my cheek just as the light turned green. I smiled too shaking my head as Kentrell poked my cheek several times.

It took about twenty minutes to get to our neighborhood. I stopped the car outside my house.

"Your house or min-"i stopped seeing Kentrell's head dropping. My baby tired. I sighed getting out the car and walking over to his side. I opened the door gently picking him up.

"Huh? Wha-where? We already home?"he mumbled sleepily looking around.

"Yeah. You really tired huh."I moved his body around so I could open the door. It wasn't easy but I managed. I walked straight to my bedroom putting him down gently. He sat up instantly.

"Nah uh. I ain't tired."his words were lost in a yawn. He blinked a lot as he looked up at me.

"Yes you are."I walked into the bathroom starting up the water for him. I threw in a radom bath bomb. Going back into the room, I found him slumped back sprawled on the bed carelessly. He looked so tired I felt sorry for him.

"Lil baby come on."I tried sitting him up but he instantly shot up startling me.

"Oh shit. I didn't complete the presentation for tomorrow's meeting. I should really-"

"No no. You shouldn't do shit except take a bath and finally get some rest."I said grabbing him by the shoulder." You need a break baby. Now take yoh ass in that bathroom ight?"I said a bit sternly to get my point across his half dead brain. He made no effort to move so i grabbed him by his hand leading him to the bathroom. "Undress."he just looked at me wiggling his eyebrows and a stupid grin on his face.

"you tryna get in wimme?"  he said sluggishly.

"No."i squatted to turn off the water then deeped my hand in the bath feeling the temperature. when i looked up again Kentrell had his eyes closed leaning against the wall. i shook my head tapping his shoulder.

"huh..."

"come on."i unbuttoned his shirt throwing it in the hamper."lift yoh hands."i pulled the wife beater over his head. then came the pants.