14💊

Kentrell

I sat at the pool dangling my legs in the cool water. My eyes were fixed on the seemingly bluish liquid as the sun rays bounced off of it.

"Hey lil bro." Bryson popped up next to me ruffling my twits. I mugged him shoving him slightly." What's wrong? Ma said to check on you."he sat down next to me.

"I'm fine."I shrugged but I wasn't. I was confused. A lot.

"Nah fuck that. I been knew you since you was a kid nigga you can't lie to me."he put his arm around me. I sighed.

"Dad wants me to work at Media Link."I spoke lowly and I knew he heard when his arm dropped from my shoulder.

"Oh"is all he said. I bit my bottom lip moving my legs around the water.

"I don't want to Bry."I really didn't but I can't say no to my dad. It has always been Bryson's dream to work there but my dad wouldn't let him for some reason. Well let's just say Bryson and our dad don't have the best of a relationship. It all changed when Bryson came out. Well technically he was caught taking dick his last year of high school right before he graduated. Dad was so mad but what ticked him off was that B was a bottom.

"You couldn't even have the decency to be a top out there taking dick up your ass like a bitch!" I remember those words clearly. I wasn't supposed to be listening but how could I not when his room is next to mine and my dad was bad at whispering?

Since then everything changed. My dad even rarely acknowledges him. They don't talk except in public just for show. My dad is the mayor after all.

As for me,my dad knows am gay but it was way easier to accept me since I was born with intersex. I mean I had no choice but to be gay according to him. Bryson having a dick and taking dick was his biggest issue. Well all this brought a rift between us. I am my dad's favourite,it's no secret and B is my mommas baby. It's been like that for sometime now and ion think it's gonna change.

Growing up my dad always looked out for me. Took me to work with him when I turned three and always spoiled me. I hate that he sees me like some fragile porcelain that could break any moment. It's Bryson who's showed me how to be tough. To survive the streets. To stand up for myself. He pretends not to baby me but I know deep down he loves me. A lot. I ain't known that till I turned sixteen and the nigga I had a crush on planed to run a train on me with his friends. Bryson beat up all of them. I never seen him so mad in my life. He even cried with me when the boys ran away and I was too frightened to even move. He kept blaming himself for not looking out for me. Sure he got arrested for it and my dad refused to bail him out but our bond grew stronger from then on.

"Why not?"he asked then he begun to ramble on and on about how fun it would be to work there. You could clearly make out the excitement in his voice. "Must be fucking nice."he sighed."It's a golden opportunity kid. Don't let it slip plus if you said no the old man would flip."

"Aye that rhymed."I giggled. He scoffed puling my nose.

"You don't ever take shit serious."

"Tuh the lies! Of course I do. I'll have you know I take my food and my bed pretty serious."I said seriously. He have me a blank stare

"Yeah aiight."

"Aaaaw look at you. Jonathan rubbing off on you."I teased and he blushed shoving me. Bryson was a tough stone face until you mention Jonathan. His caramel skin turns a shade and he instantly smiles like an idiot.

"Don't get me started on Shèyaa's lanky ass."he challenged. I rolled my eyes smiling at the thought of my mans. I mean we aint official official but he mines. Am glad we cleared the misunderstanding between us.

"That's another reason I don't want to work for media link B."I scratched the back of my head.

"Shèyaa has a problem with you working there?"

"No it's not that. I haven't even told him yet."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Daniel Simmons will work there too."

"Daniel Simmons as in Diggy?"he raised his eyebrows." Diggy your ex? That Diggy?"

"Yes him."I frowned my stomach churning at the thought of seeing him again.

"Oh damn."

"Bitch bring your pregnant forehead back here. I'mma smack the shit outta you." Taymor's voice interrupted us. Turning around Tay was chasing Melly with a stick. I shook my head laughing when Melly tripped on his feet falling face first into the pool.

"Worldstarrrrrrrr." Jahseh yelled from his position on Stoke's back.

"Hey baby? Can I see you in private."I didn't even notice Jonathan behind Bryson. Bryson smiled getting his feet out the water then stood up.

"I'll catchu later lil bro."he waved me off clinging to Jonathan's side.

"Yeah, aiight bAbY."I mocked Blue and they both flicked me off. Suddenly someone was covering my eyes with their hands. I smiled reaching back trying to touch him.

"Shèyaa I know it's yoh uglyass."I giggled pinching the hands. Then he pulled me out the water one hand still covering my eyes. I pushed myself against him that my ass was right on his crotch. We been teasing each other like that lately but ian complaining.

"Shit! Slow down Trell."I froze at the familiar voice immediately pulling myself away.

"Diggy?"my eyes widened as he stood there smirking at me. My jaw dropped.

"Hi?"he waved that same spectacular smile gracing his face.
Whew he looked sexier than remember. He grew bigger too his muscles more prominet and defined.

"Oop!uhm Ken...."Taymor called making me turn to him. He pointed behind me and I seen Shèyaa standing there his arms crossed.

Oh shit!

°^°
Ignore typos