31💊

Sorry for the delay loves.
Anyways excuse mistakes

Omniscient
"Shey..."

"Sheyaa"

"Big bruh."

"Birdie?"

"Mcchhwwt mayne fuck this." Tyquian sighed dropping the spoon full of food. He'd been trying to get Shèyaa to eat something for the past thirty minutes and he was honestly over it. Shèyaa himself hadn't even acknowledged his mere presence. The man just stared out into space. Sometimes Tyquian thought the nigga wasn't breathing.

"You can't go on like this big bruh. Yoh ass needa eat some'n for real."he tried again lifting the spoon up to the man's face. Shèyaa didn't even blink. Tyquian growled in frustration dropping the spoon back in the bowl before standing throwing a whole tantrum. He punched the air around stomping his foot making weird frustrated noises. If this wasn't a close friend going through a rough time, he would've said fuck it.

"Ight Ty. Calm yoh cute ass down. You're a fluffy cloud floating in the sky......You're a pretty ass butterfly riding the fuck out of the wind.....breath in....uuhmmm.....breath out....pheeeew..."he did the breathing exercises Kentrell once taught him.

The door suddenly opened catching his attention. Symere,Taymor, Bryson and Jonathan entered.

"Y'all get him or I swear on my mama i'mma shoot his ass." Tyquian instantly grabbed his jacket making his way out without another word. The other group looked at each other only shrugging.

"Hey Shèyaa." Taymor ruffled his dreads instantly pulling his hand away when Shèyaa winced which was by far the most reaction they could get from him. His injury hadn't completely healed." Sorry." Taymor apologized although he did it on purpose.

"I have good news. I spoke to my dad and convinced him to help look for Kentrell. I think we're gonna find him faster." Bryson announced sounding hopeful after a month of looking for Kentrell without any success.

"That's great B. It's gone be easier now with y'all dad's connections."

"Ken can finally come home babe." Jonathan kissed the younger's forehead. Bryson hadn't really been himself either since Kentrell's disappearance.

"He doesn't wanna be found." Shèyaa's raspy and cold voice interrupted their mini celebration. Everybody's eyes were on him now.

"Did-did he say something?" Symere asked the others. They looked at one another. They definitely heard something. Shèyaa was still staring into space however.

"I said he doesn't wanna be found. Maybe y'all just wasting y'all energy on someone who doesn't wanna be found."he spoke again his words only causing the others to frown.

"How can you say that? You know the type of psycho bitch that has him hostage." Bryson defended his brother.

"Hostage? It don't seem like he was taken by force." Shèyaa let out a dry chuckle. His voice was scratchy from lack of use.

"Mayne shut the fuck up with that bs my nigga. It's yoh fault anyway that my brother is in this situation." Bryson shot back.

"Oh yeah? Look at me. Where I'm I? In a fucking hospital! And your precious brother put me here. How is it my fault really? I tried every fucking thing to protect him but it's my fault that he wanna associate with people I specifically warned him to stay away from!" Shèyaa raised his voice immediately regretting it as his head started to ache.

"Y'all chill." Jonathan said looking from one to the other.

"Nah let home boy speak. Seems like he got too much shit bottled up. Steady tryna make it look like it's Trell's fault when he know damn there wouldn't have been a need to hide Trell if he ain't fuck up a revenge thirsty bitch life."
Bryson was already getting worked up.

"None of this would've happened if Kentrell actually listened to me so shut the fuck up talking to me!"

"No you shut the fuck up! And if I do find Trell then I better not see yoh bitch ass anywhere near him!" Bryson spat before storming out of the room. Jonathan quickly followed after him.

"Weeell...." Symere dragged out staring at the chipping black polish on his nails.

"Shey-"

"Save it. Ion wanna hear shit." Shèyaa cut Taymor off who only pursed his plump lips then stared at the ceiling awkwardly.
"I wanna be alone."

"She-"

"I wanna be alone the fuck."

"Well damn okay." Both Taymor and Symere reluctantly left the room. Shèyaa broke down almost instantly. He didn't mean anything he said but every second Kentrell's whereabouts remained anonymous was torture to his mind. His sanity was slowly sipping away and he was close to losing it.

I never, I never thought I'll hear those words from your tongue
Ever thought your touch could feel so rough
It seems like you're done

He was losing hope every second that went by. If this was what loving someone did to you then he wished he'd stayed back in England. He wished he'd remained as Savage. Savage didn't give a fuck about anybody. That life seemed so sweet and amaizing at the moment. Then again he couldn't imagine not ever meeting Kentrell.

And I'm not enough
So do you want me?
Do you want me like you always did?
Do you want my body like when we first kissed?
It's just you look at me strange
Like you don't know my name

His mind went back for the millionth time to the time Kentrell found out the truth about his past. The disgusted and disbelief look on his face. He remembered how his heart had contracted in his chest a shiver running through his body at the thought if losing the pregnant man.

If you see me through different eyes
Won't you tell me?
Cause my heart is tired
And I can't take another silent night
I know you see me through different eyes
And if you would try then I would try
When you say love I know you lie
I know you're seeing me, you're seeing me through different eyes

Kentrell had had enough of his bullshit and he saw it that day. He remembered going on his knees begging the man not to leave him. Shèyaa had come to build his reality around Kentrell. Everything he did,he did it for the younger man. He'd devoted himself to protect the man and try really try to be the father he was expected to be. He remembered spending hours in an actual library and the internet looking up information on how to be not a good parent but the best parent in the world. He was scared yes but for Kentrell he would do anything.

I've tried to, I've tried to tell you the truth
I've tried but then I can't pull through
So I've kept it inside
Locked in my mind

He'd ran away from his past but it caught up with him ruining the happiness he'd already started creating for himself. They say the truth shall set you free but the truth only served to destroy him.

And I wish I could read your mind
But I'm scared of what I'd find
When you tell me we're alright
Is that the truth?

He hoped with all his might that Kentrell actually went with Riverah against his will and wasn't actually somewhere laughing and mocking him.

I know you're seeing me, you're seeing me through different eyes

His heart was in pain and he knew he wouldn't find rest until he found Kentrell.