19💊

Shèyaa
"What the fuck!"

I laughed at Kentrell's face. He moved away from my lap.

"You actually thought-"I tipped backwards laughing at his frustrated expression. Not gonna lie there was so much sexual tension between us. We been teasing the hell out of each other lately. It was fun to be honest but the fact that I remembered the night we had sex was corrupting my thoughts.

"Shèy I just want some dick. Is that too much to ask?"he sniffed and I frowned.

"Yoh are you actually about to cry?"I asked sitting back up.

"You keep playing games with me like I won't go and get dick from someone else."

"Uhm cuz you won't."I dead panned straight facing him.

"Whatever i'm hungry."he made his way to the kitchen.

"Nuh uh. You said you wasn't hungry. Don't touch my shit."I said already standing up cuz I didn't get no response." Ken-"i found the kitchen empty. What the fuck? Where is he. "Oh you childish foe this nigga. You for real hiding?"I asked moving around the island but he wasn't there. I looked around the whole kitchen but he wasn't there either.

Nah this that weird shit he be doing that got me all the way fucked up.

"KENTRELL?"silence. I went back to the living room but he wasn't there either. I checked the whole house before I decided to call him. The picked up on the third ring.

"Yeah?"I scrunched up my face at the muffled voice.

"Whatchu eating?"he clearly had something in his mouth.

"Food. Why you calling me? I was just there."he spoke more clearly reminding me why exactly I had called.

"Yeah right. Where are you?" I asked moving to sit on the couch.

"Uhm I had to do something for my dad."he said more munching sounds sounding in the background.

"What? How? You was jus-i-how-"

"Shèy I gotta go. And am eating your food. Love you."he hang up. I was stuck staring at the phone. I looked back at the kitchen door. There was no way he could have left without me noticing and I clearly remember following after him less than a minute after he went into the kitchen.

What the fuck!

The doorbell caught my attention making me jump. Kentrell got me spooked in my own house. Now the door was being banged violently.

"Shèyaa you still doing tHinGs?"I rolled my eyes at Jahseh's annoying voice. I opened the door them niggas all entering my house.

"Where is things? Is he crippled?" Ty looked up at me  expectantly. I rolled my eyes at his adorable self. At least they had the decency to bring snacks.

"Jonathan does Bryson act weird?"I whispered when he entered last.

"Huh? What do you know? Who told you he likes to suck my dick upside down forcing me to dress like a ninety year old woman. Who told you?"he pressed me against the wall.

"Nigga what?"I choked on my spit.

"Oh. I don't know what you talking 'bout bruh."he patted my back aggressively once he released me a huge smile plastered on his face. I shuddered at the image of his earlier description. I'mma just pretend we didn't have that conversation.

"Y'all I got a question."everyone turned to me." Is Kentrell human.?"

"Nah he an alien from area 51." Taymor answered munching ob chips.