End💔😖

Soo my sister almost burnt down the house tryin to cook chapatis. Luckily it aint happen and the fire was put out not burning anything. I wasn’t around and I know my mama gone eat my ass up. She never seem to stop when she start yelling. 😭😭

Anywho I couldn’t write the whole sex scene cuz I suck at that shit. It was also weird writing the dress and make up part cause I was watching Kentrell’s story on ig the other day and seen he got a goatee now so every time I rewrote that dress part the picture of the goatee popped in my head and when I say it was weird asf, it really was. 😂😂😂😂

This the end babies. 😭😭😭

I love everybody that took they time to read and comment on this mess.Thank y’all so much. Leave a green heart whether you ghost read or you active.
Excuse mistakes😁

                                                Savage out!!!! ✌💚💚

EPILOGUE
OMNISCIENT

The relationship you have with yourself is the most complicated because you can’t walk away from YOU. You have to forgive every mistake. You have to deal with every flaw. You have to find a way to love YOU  even when you’re disgusted with you!

Sadly, most people aren’t strong enough to do that.

Kentrell sat up from the bed rubbing his eyes. He wasn’t really asleep. He was just lost in thought. He turned seeing the other side of the bed empty. Where was Sheyaa? He wondered slinging his legs to the side and getting off the bed. He took a minute to collect his thoughts a small smile forming on his lips when he realized he was still in Sheyaa’s clothes from the previous night. He grabbed the hoodie bringing it to his nose and took a good whiff of it almost moaning at the scent. However, talking from outside grabbed his attention. He stood up deciding to find out who was out there.

“-sign them then the shipment to Nashville will be delivered ten pm tonight. ”Kentrell stopped at the hallway recognizing that voice. He frowned moving further so he could have the view of the living room without being seen.
“Amber! Fucking hoe!” he growled lowly glaring at the women from his hiding position.

“Good. That shipment already cost me too much headache.” Sheyaa grumbled reaching over to grab the papers he needed to sign.

“Did you get Kentrell to sign the papers?” Amber asked giving Sheyaa a knowing look. Kentrell frowned.

“Not yet.” Sheyaa mumbled going over the documents in his hands. He was not the type to sign anything without knowing the precise contents of the document.

“Sheyaaaaaa we need that signature.” Amber whined childishly. “You’re stalling for what?” she stared at the man sideways who was still focused on the documents in his hands.

“I ain’t stalling Amber. He will sign them ight. IS just been a lot going on. ”Sheyaa finally satisfied with the document placed them on his lap signing them. Kentrell felt his eyes water. He didn’t know what to think but the negative thoughts were the most dominant in his head. Sheyaa wanted him to sign the divorce papers. After the moment they had earlier? His heart broke into a million pieces the pain almost physical. He’d completely misread the situation. He tried to think back but couldn’t trace anywhere Sheyaa said they’d be back together.

“Yeah whatever. Just do it soon. Real soon.” Amber pressed taking back the signed documents and putting them in her purse. “You looking awfully good this afternoon.” She smiled wiggling her eyebrows. Sheyaa rolled his eyes fondly.

“Don’t I always. This me all day long.”

“Tone it down.” Amber laughed standing up about to walk towards him all seductive.