37🍮

Aye this took me a minute😂😂
Leave black hearts

omniscient

"When's your due date?" Symere asked filing Kentrell's toe nails. Kentrell however was too far gone in his thoughts to even hear the shorter man. "Kentrell?" Symere stopped his actions to stare at the other man finding him staring off into space. He turned to his left making eye contact with Taymor and Tyquian.

"He's been zoning out like that lately." Ty shrugged going back to munching on his chips.

"Kentrell!" Tay punched the man on the shoulder.

"Ouwwww-what the fuck?!" Kentrell hollered in pain before glaring at Taymor. "what was that for? "he whined rubbing his arm.

"You keep zoning out. What's wrong?" Taymor crossed his arms rolling his neck.

"Nothing. Leave me alone." Kentrell brushed him off still rubbing his sore arm.

"Again, when are you due?" Symere asked continuing to file Kentrell's toes.

"According to the doctor, October 14th." Kentrell answered grabbing another pillow to stuff behind his back.

"That's like three weeks from now. Are you excited?" Tyquian fussed moving closer to Kentrell rubbing his belly.

"More like relieved. I'm about tired looking and feeling like an elephant on god." He huffed. "Hey has one of y'all seen Kirk. I been trying to call him but he ain't picking my calls and he ignoring my messages." Symere stopped what he was doing and raised his eyebrows.

"What did you do?" the others asked him in unison. Kentrell pulled his face back.

"I ain't do nothing."

"Yeah right we know you Kentrell. What did you do to bouncer boy?" Taymor asked. Tyquian snickered stupidly. Kentrell rolled his eyes letting out a sigh.

"We just got into an argument, okay." Kentrell huffed checking his phone again for the hundredth time.

"An argument about what?"

"Can you not be nosy and just tell me if you've seen him?" Kentrell groaned.

"Sheesh no. I haven't."

"Me neither."

"Neither have I." Kentrell bite down on his lower lip wondering where the other man might be. His guilt was really eating him up.

"Soooooo are y'all like official official now?" Taymor cheesed wiggling his eyebrows. Kentrell side eyed him.

"No. Well-to be honest I don't even know what we are." He frowned now thinking over their situationship.