Beautiful Mornings

Y/H/C = Your Hair Color

Y/E/C = Your Eye Color

Y/N's P.O.V

What I always love about lazy mornings is either waking up and seeing Gwilym look at me with so much adoration and love or, even better, waking up before him and getting to study his beautiful sleeping figure. He seriously looks so peaceful sleeping there.

I stare at the way his red lips jut out as if he's pouting. The way he always keeps an arm around me to keep me close to him so I cannot go away, even if I tried. The way he occasionally mumbles in his sleep, even though I can't understand a thing that he says, I find it adorable anyway. But one thing I always find hard to stop staring at is his super sharp, well defined cheek bones.

But when the sun comes out, that's even better. When the light hits his hair, different shades of brown swirl about, making me want to run my hand through his hair, but I resist. His hair always gives the illusion that it is super soft and perfect, but while it is soft, it's definitely not perfectly styled. I know that every morning when he sits up, his hair will stick up in every direction, always making me laugh.

But most of all, what I can't help but stare at is his sharp, well-structured jaw. He's a light sleeper, so when I run my hands over his jaw, clean shaven or super sexy beard, his eyes flutter open. That moment is always the moment I look forward to the most, when I get to see his grey eyes looking back at me with love and affection, something which I can never seem to get used to.

Then he speaks in a husky morning voice and damn.

Lazy mornings couldn't be more perfect to me.

Gwilym's P.O.V

What I love the most about lazy mornings is not being woken up by Y/N's soft touches. No, but that is high on the list. It's waking up before her and getting to watch her sleep. While at times she can sleep quite demonic like with her snoring, even if I find it annoying but also endearing, she can also look like an absolute angel.

She always cuddles up against me as if she's seeking out comfort even in her unconscious state. But when she's content after snuggling closer into me, she lets out an adorable sigh which always makes me smile.

Her Y/H/C hair, while in the sunlight, shines the most amazing amount of colors, it also has two different positions in which it rests. It's either flared out behind her like a halo, or it's covering her face, which also ends up in my mouth at times. Her hair does not taste nice, at all, but it sure does smell nice. Always the right amount of fruitiness.

Her face is always so calm when she's asleep with a small smile playing at her lips. I can never stop myself when I place a kiss on her forehead or the top of her head which always seems to wake her up. But she never seems to mind when she focuses her Y/E/C eyes on me, and her beautiful smile grows more. Every single time I see this, I fall in love with her just a little bit more, which I never thought was possible.

Yep, lazy mornings couldn't be more perfect to me.

I'm sorry this is so short, but I've always loved this concept. I hope you enjoyed it!