I have to do something

"There's nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting, right? I mean, Gwilym and I are just friends playing around and joking with one another. That's what friends do." I say to Y/F/N by the food stand as she tries to stuff her face with as much sandwiches as possible. "You're a real classy girl, you know that right?" 

"Don' hate on me becos I'm enjoying foo more than yoo." She says through a mouthful of food, before she swallows.

"How did I even understand that?"

"Because we're connected, you and I. Now, quit changing the subject. You and Gwilym are into each other and you need to do something about it." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"And why do I need to do something about it? Especially when he might not even like me?"

"But he does!" Y/F/N whines, making me laugh. She can definitely be a child sometimes. "It's honestly getting so annoying with how much flirting you guys are doing . The staring at one another when the other isn't looking. The smiling. The light touches and Y/N, you talk about him all the time, it's exhausting. So, you better do something about it and you better do it now or at least, after this scene, otherwise I will do something about it myself." Oh gosh no. If she does anything, that will end in embarrassment for both Gwil and I. And everyone around us. 

"I swear," I jump at the deep voice that appears suddenly behind me, but he places his hand on my shoulder, calming me. "Whenever I try and find you girls, I know I don't have to look far because you two are always at the food table." He laughs, taking his hand off my shoulder.

"Well, Gwilym," Y/F/N starts, "something you need to know about us is, food is life and no man can give us the pleasure the way that food can."

"Oh-my-god." I mumble as Gwilym laughs.

"Especially this food. Whoever made this is a culinary god. Mmmm."

"Y/N, Gwilym, we need you on set." Gwilym and I nod, and head back to set, but not before I saw Y/F/N winks and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Ready for this, Y/N? I hope you didn't have any garlic for lunch." He laughs as we take our spots.

"No, of course not. Just tuna." I laugh.

"Oh, well, that's not nearly as bad then." He laughs with a large gorgeous smile that makes me melt on the spot. Y/F/N's right, I need to do something about this.

"Okay, your all in your spots. Y/N, your character has been having a terrible day at work and Harry, Gwilym's character's keeps pestering you. Gwilym, your annoyed that Y/N, Brittany, as she won't listen to you when you try and tell her you love her, and action!"

"Brittany, I need to tell you something." Gwilym moves forward into "my house".

"Not right now, Harry. I'm not in a good mood." I say, moving around the house so Gwilym is just a blur in the corner of my eye.

"But Brit, I need to tell you..."

"Harry, I can't take anymore news right now. Katherine at work has been on my case again and got me in trouble and if I get one more ounce of bad news, I'm going to lose my shit..." I feel lips crash into mine, stopping my movement and freeze, just like it it says in the script before he breaks away. Don't get lost in this feeling, Y/N. After this scene, just ask him out.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that without your permiss..." just like in the script, I lean up and kiss Gwilym on the lips.

"Cut!" The director shouts, making Gwilym and I jump apart. "Finally, I shouted that three times. Reset and we'll do a couple more takes. That was good guys." Throughout this whole time, Gwilym and I hadn't taken our eyes off one another. I break the eye contact and turn around to head back into my starting position. What are you doing, Y/N? This is your perfect time to ask Gwilym out. Just do it.

"Hey, Gwil?" I say turning around and he quickly, eagerly turns around to face me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to grab dinner after this?"

"Like a date? Just us?" He asks, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Yeah, if you want." A huge smile breaks on his face, making me smile too.

"I would love to." We stand there smiling at one another, almost giddily, until Y/F/N breaks the silence.

"Yeah, Y/N! Get some, girl!"

I finally got to update one of my stories! Feeling good.