You're a cute shorty

REQUESTED

Y/F/B = Your Favorite Band (not Queen)

Finally. After waiting for months for this day to happen, I finally get to go to the Y/F/B's concert. I had bought t-shirts and shorts specifically for this and I am rocking it with an awesome pair of fishnet stockings and boots, if I do say so myself. I may be vain, but who cares. I look and feel amazing and nothing is going to stop me from seeing this concert. Although, I was supposed to go with my best friend, but she ended up pulling out right before tickets sold out all because she got pregnant, so now it's just me going. But, now that I think about it, I completely understand why she isn't going, but still, all by myself. 

Also because I waited until last minute so her and I could get a seat together, it meant I didn't exactly get a very good ticket for my height. It wasn't until it was too late that I realized that I bought a seat in a row that meant that the only thing I would be able to see the other people's behinds in front of me. Mind you, they are some good looking behinds, but that's not exactly what I paid to see. I also hate how it just shows you how short I am. Even saying I'm 5 ft. 3 is stretching it a bit. But what's worse is that when I finally find my seat, the person in front of me is a super tall man. I swear he could be 6 ft. something. He's that tall. Gosh I hate it, it's not fair.

A part of me is wanting to ask if we could swap, seeing as my row is at the back of the stadium, but I know that I just don't have that much courage within me to talk to him. I mean, from what I can see from his behind, I'm betting you he's one sexy gentleman. But then again, that could be the complete opposite. Either way, I don't know if I can talk to him. So, instead I just stand there listening as Y/F/B plays, telling myself repetitively that this was fine, that this was okay, until I just couldn't stand it any more. I paid to see this band live, I will see this band live.

Gathering what little courage I had, I tap the man on the shoulder. He turns around to look at me questioningly and I am immediately hit by just how handsome this man is. I mean, his behind really didn't tell me a thing. Snap out of it, you're on a mission.

"Hi!" I shout so there might be a chance he could hear me, but he leans down, most likely so he has a better chance of hearing me. "I can't see the band. Is there any chance that we could swap places?" But he motions towards his ear, telling me that he still can't hear me, so I pull out my phone to text out the message for him to see. Once I flip the phone around for him to read it, he pulls out his phone to quickly type an answer.

Even if we did swap places, I still don't think you'll be able to see. I can barely see. Tell you what, why don't you climb onto my shoulders, that way we can both see the concert. 

I look up at him, surprised by his answer so I quickly reply; Are you sure? There is still a lot of time left for the show.

Sure, if you buy me a drink afterwards ;) 

I look up at him and mouth 'done', making him smile. He turns around and kneels down so that I am able to climb onto his shoulders. After hooking his arms around my legs  to ensure I won't fall off (which knowing my luck, might still happen), he stands up straight. And there they are. Y/F/B in all their glory. I'm so excited about finally getting to see them, that I let out an excited scream. Wanting to share this moment with someone else, I look down and meet the guy's eyes and we both smile excitedly at one another before I mouth a quick 'thank you'.

***********

"That was bloody amazing!" I almost yell and the guy just laughs. Ears ringing, my body covered in sweat but unable to keep a smile from my face, the guy and I sit closely together in a crowded bar, drinks in our hands, after what was probably the best night of my life. "I knew they were great, but OH-MY-GOD!"

"Okay..." Gwilym begins, placing a small hand on my arm. "While I agree with you whole heartedly, I think we need to calm down a bit. The security guard of this place looks like he's about ready to kick us out." I turn around, and sure enough, the security guard is keeping his beady eyes directly on us.

"Right..." I say, turning back around and forcing myself to relax a bit. That doesn't stop the racing of my heart and the adrenaline in my veins though. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little pumped from that show." We laugh, taking another drink before I slam the glass back down with a sudden realization; "How rude of me. After all this time of you carrying me on your shoulders, I've never gotten your name." He looks down at me with a cute smile that hasn't left his face since the concert.

"I'm Gwilym. And I should have asked you for yours. What's your name?" He asks, sliding slightly closer to me from his seat.

"Y/N. Thank you again for what you did for me. You have no idea how much it meant to me to finally get to see Y/B/N play. I've seriously loved them for as long as I can remember." He laughs.

"Trust me, from the way I saw your face light up the moment you saw them when I stood up, I knew. But it makes me wonder how a girl like you got stuck with the ticket you did." 

"Are you making fun of my height, Gwilym. Well, if we're going to go there, I think I have plenty of jokes up my sleeve for you." I smirk, trying to show him that I'm kidding, but that doesn't stop him from answering seriously.

"Of course not. I just think you're very cute, height included." His answer makes me pause for a moment, not knowing what to say next as heat flares in my cheeks.

"Oh well, I think your cute too." You and your behind. I say in my head, because there is no way in hell I am saying that aloud. "Although, your height could be a little intimidating at times." This time, he pretends to be offended and I can't help but laugh.

"Why should it? I have you know while I may be tall, I am essentially a human teddy bear. Plus it makes it easier to do this." He leans down and kisses the top of my head. A gesture which I find so cute, I have no doubt in my mind that my face is really red by now.

"Yes, because if I wanted to do the same, I would have to climb on top of you to do it." He heartily laughs.

"Hey, I'm not complaining."