You're the one that I want - Part Two - Brian May

Y/N's POV

It's been 2 months since that night, and today I'm finally ready enough to go and hang out with the band again. Roger and I have had a few talks, and we're okay. We made up, even, but we both know that it's better if we just remained friends. But after that night, even though I have forgiven him, friends is as good as it's ever going to get between us. Not only because I don't trust him enough not to cheat on me again, but also because I really like Brian, and Roger knows this. While he was angry that I liked his best friend to start off with, he eventually grew to be more understanding, and even supportive. He even went so far as to say that Brian would be good to me in a way that he never was.

But I still needed to spend some time with myself. No relationships, just the healing of my mind and soul and focusing on what I think is best for me. But right now, even though I've missed them after all this time, I did not come here to just spend time with my friends. I came to finally tell Brian how I feel and try to win him over.

"Y/N! Darling, long time, no see." Freddie glides over to me to give me a crushing hug and kiss me on the cheek before John pushes him out of the way to give me a hug. Roger just stays in his seat, smiling and waving. "We've missed you so much, especially Brian." He says and I notice that Brian is nowhere to be seen. Not even in the recording booth.

"I've missed you all. too. But speaking of Brian, where is he?" I ask, trying not to let my voice showcase too much enthusiasm.

"He should be here soon. He just decided to go for a coffee run for some reason."

"Maybe its because he didn't want to stick around to listen to your crappy rewrites." Roger snarkily says to Freddie with a smirk as he knows this comment will get under his skin.

"What are you talking about? My lyrics are bloody genius. At least they're not your crappy ass words." With that, they're off arguing again with John taking a seat absentmindedly, making it feel like I never really left and I can't help but smile at them. That is until Brian walks through the door, coffee in his hand and my breath hitches as I take him in. He's still as handsome as I remember him, more so even, with the air of confidence and the caring nature mixed with the blatant sex appeal which I've always liked about him. But when he notices me, he automatically freezes, eyes wide with shock before his features settle into a wide, bright smile.

I smile back at him as he puts his coffee down and I quickly run up and engulf him into a hug. "Brian! It's so nice to see you again."

"Its so nice to see you too, sweetheart." He hums into my ear as he folds himself securely around me.

"I'm hurt. Where was that enthusiasm with us?" I hear John ask, but Brian and I refuse to let go, too absorbed in one another.

"Come on guys, we need to give them some privacy." Roger says, pushing Freddie and John towards the door.

"But I don't want to leave." Freddie whines, wanting to see what might happen here.

"Too bad. You don't have a choice." Roger leaves, closing the door behind them. Only then do Brian and I move, even if it is only a little to look at one another.

"I've missed you so much." He breathes out, a contagious smile concrete on his face. "You have no idea."

"I think I have an idea." I giggle. The air becomes thick with tension as Brian and I stand there staring at one another. "Brian, I actually came here to tell you that I'm ready and I really like you, Brian. I like you so much that I whole heartedly want to give us a chance." I can feel Brian's breath catching and I can feel him squeezing my back before he loosens his grip and furrows his eyebrows.

"But, Y/N, we can't. What about Roger?"

"He knows how I feel about you and, yes, while he was upset at first, he knows that you and I will be good together. He supports us, Bri. He knows that you're the one that I want." He smiles brightly down at me before leaning down to kiss me. I try and return the kiss with as much love and passion that I could manage before breaking apart, pressing our foreheads together.

"I've been wanting to do that for such a long time." He breathes out.

"Lucky for us, we'll have a lot more chances of doing that."

"I like the sound of that."