You Look Good in a Suit - Part Two

Please can we pretend that Gwilym was this blue suit to the Oscars? I seriously think he looks amazing in it! And thank you for your comments on the last imagine! Enjoy part two.

"You've got glasses!" Is the first thing that flies out of my mouth when I open the door to Gwilym. I really need to learn to control what leaves my mouth.

"Well, hello to you too." He chuckles before I stand aside to let him in, trying to hide the blush that atones my face. "I'm glad you called to meet today. I was beginning to worry that I really was going to be in my underwear on the carpet seeing as my flight is in a couple of days." He laughs as I close the door after him.

"As much as I believe many people would not have a problem with that at all, it's better if you don't make a statement like that." We make our way over to where his suit is being displayed on the mannequin and he stops short, staring at it with his mouth slightly agape. I start to grow more anxious as the silence grows and I nervously say; "I'm sorry if this is not completely what you wanted, but it's the best I can do on such short time. And I really think the blue would look great on you, especially with your eyes..."

"No, no. Yeah, I think it looks great." He interrupts my rambling, his voice light with awe. "I really love it." Blushing, I smile shyly before turning away from him to remove the clothes from the mannequin.

Handing the items carefully over to Gwilym, I say; "right, all you have to do is try them on so I can see if there are any adjustments that I need to make." He takes them gratefully and heads into the changing room. I stand there with my hand on my racing heart, trying to get my breathing under control. This is dangerous. Never have I ever felt like this with a client before. Sure, some I have found attractive, but that's always just a passing comment in my head, never a full on affect on my whole body. What makes him so different? Everything.

Just as I got my breathing under control, Gwilym comes out, smiling, wearing his suit and my breath just completely escapes me. He looks very good in the suit. Much better than what I could have imagined. And he has this air of confidence about him, like, he's standing up straighter and his smile is wider, which all makes him incredibly attractive. Which is also unfair because he was already attractive before and I was having a hard time trying to cope with that. Shaking my head of these thoughts, I immediately try and get back into the mindset of a designer.

"How do you feel in the suit?" I ask.

"Amazing. I honestly love this suit. You've done an amazing job with it," he says, making me smile.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Only when I see my client smile for their clothes is when my job is complete."

"Isn't that something Versace once said?"

"Yes, and it's something I completely agree with. Clothes mean nothing if the person wearing them is not happy in them. But the suit itself is not quite there yet, there is just a couple of adjustments I need to make." He nods, agreeing, and walks to I can get started sticking his clothes with some pins.

********************

Having completed the readjustments of the suit, I carefully place it into the suit bag and hand it over to Gwilym with a small smile. "There you go. Now there is no need for you to go to the Oscars in your underwear." To be honest, I'm more than a little sad that this is the last time I'll see him, and yet I've only seen him for a total of two days! I have never felt so ridiculous in my life.

He just laughs, lighting up his whole face before he says; "thank you, Y/N. You have no idea how much I appreciate you doing this for me. I know it must have been one hell of a time getting this done for me."

"Don't worry about it." I shrug. "It's definitely not the only time I've had to complete something in a small amount of time, and it certainly won't be my last. It's not even the shortest amount of time I've had, either. Besides, who doesn't love a challenge?"

"True that." We walk towards the door and I try and come up with something to say. Anything. But my brain just remains empty. However, when I open the door, expecting him to say good-bye and leave, he surprises me by turning towards me by the door frame, just like last time. "Did you happen to watch the game?" He asks. Shit. With everything happening, I completely forgot to keep up with the game. There is no way I can lie my way out of this one.

"No, actually. I might have... forgotten." He gasps dramatically, putting his hand on his chest in mock offence.

"How dare you forget about the game?" I can't help but chuckle and roll my eyes playfully. "I have half the mind to tell you that my team won just to get that $50 off you, but seeing as I am a gentleman and a good, honest person, I'll tell you it was really England that won."

"Wow. You're really laying the dramatics on thick, aren't you?" I laugh and he just shrugs.

"Gotta practice my performances somehow, love." Damn it Gwilym! I just got my heart and breathing under control and all of a sudden you throw in a pet name. No doubt I'm blushing again. "However, I can't give you that $50, so how about instead I take you out for dinner?" I look at him in shock. Does he seriously want to go to dinner? With me?

"Y-Yes, I would love to." I say a little too quickly. Despite my excitement, I can't help but see a little glimmer of mischief in his eyes. That's something I definitely have to investigate.

"Great." He says, his smile consuming his whole face. "I'll pick you up from here tonight around 7?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you then." Once he leaves, I close the door, lean against it and quickly whip out my phone. This is the moment of truth.

Winner of the quarter finals between England and Wales; WALES.

I can't help but smile. That little liar.