Narnia But Who Cares/ Edmund

I paused opening the door to my room, slowly I did

I paused opening the door to my room, slowly I did. The kingdom was under attack, so it was high possibility it wasn't safe. But ehh.

The boy stood by my window and looked at me in surprise, "Ugh hello?" I questioned looking into his eyes.

"Oh um sorry if I scared you, I'm king Edmund."

I smiled he sure was cute, "Pleasure, I'm Princess YN."

"I know." He scratched the back of his neck, "Caspian wanted me to get you, actually." I nodded softly.

"Right, why else would you be in here, Edmund?" I chuckled softly opening the floorboard with my mother's dagger and fathers sword.

Edmunds eyes widened slightly, "Didn't you say you were a princess."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Yes, a skilled warrior princess. It's my parents stuff, I wasn't about to let my uncle use what they did."

He nodded giving me a hand out the window of the room. "Can you get me to the top from here?"

"course." I took ahold of his hand, ignoring the fluttering in my heart.

Why was it so different with him? I've never felt like this before...

Once we reached the top he grabbed a silver thing and flickered it. "What is that, Edmund?"

"A torch." He replied with a smile.

"Torch." I restated.

"It's for light."

"But fires for light."

He snorted a bit at my words, "This makes light from a click. See." He gave me a defenestration looking at me carefully to see my reaction.

My eyes widened in amazement as I came closer to him to study the object. Looking up at him, I realized just how close I was. "Oh sorry."

I stepped away looking down at the fight unfolding, before looking up at the stars littering the sky. "Their beautiful aren't they?"

"Yes you are." Edmund replies before quickly stating, "Ugh I mean the stars are beautiful, not you! No I mean you are beautiful but so are the stars."

I blushed, "Edmund, you're beautiful too." Edmund laughed looking up at them from beside me.

Suddenly the guards came up aiming their swords at Edmund, "Your Majesty get behind us."