C.D. / Never Forget

A sigh escaped my cherry red painted lips as I sat at a black table filed with papers of men that my mother found suitable for me, with my cousins

A sigh escaped my cherry red painted lips as I sat at a black table filed with papers of men that my mother found suitable for me, with my cousins. As a 19 year old witch, my father wanted me to be married. "What about him?" Draco questioned as he pulled out a portfolio of a man looking about 23.

"Eww he's like 700 years old." Theodore gagged as Pansy hit his shoulder. "He's like in his 20s!"

"That is definitely not a 20 years old, look at the wrinkles under his eyes, he's been using Charms to keep him young!" Blaise complained as he shoved Draco off the chair. "Pay attention we're choosing a husband for our cousin!"

"I don't know I like my name, YN Desdemona Lestrange, why do I have to change it?" I whined with crosses arms.

"Your just putting it off because it's not Cedr- shit I'm sorry NN." Millicent sighed as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I shoved her hand off my shoulder, "I'm fine, he's been gone for a long while now."

The room went silent, "I don't want to marry because I'm not marrying him. Every time I think of this he comes to mind, I only ever loved him."

-
5th Year
A sigh escaped my lips as I walked down the empty corridor on a Saturday merely thinking about how to tell my mother and father I rejected yet another suitor. "Why do you look so blue?" Looking up I met a charming Hufflepuff boys eyes. "Get the hell away from me you bloody Puffball."

"That's not very nice, Slytherin Princess." I scoffed at the name, "But why are you sad?" He questioned. "Why do you care?" I retorted with hands on my hips in my biotch stance.

He merely smiled with his puppy dog eyes, "You sit next to me in potions." I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him, "Cedric? Wow, I guess I never look at you... hey do you have the potion notes?" A light laugh escaped his lips as he handed me the notes.

"Thanks." I waved about to leave when he pulled me back, "What?" I dragged out, "Tell me why you're sad?" I sighed and looked down, "My mom and dad want me to carry on their legacy by getting married but I really just want to fall in love not be forced. And they keeps sending me men, whom I keep rejecting."

"Why don't you just tell them?" Cedric questioned causing me to laugh and pat his cheek, "Oh Ced, you're so innocent." I began to walk away with him following. "Tell me! I'm not even that innocent."

-
5th Year Christmas
I sat with the 3rd-1st years as Marcus passed out the gifts. I sat on the couch watching my cousins open gifts I'd bought them, since our parents beside Mrs. Malfoy don't buy us gifts. I sighed softly playing with my nails before Marcus called my name.