S.M./ Never Rose

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was  the cutest boy I've ever kissed, and the kindest, sweetest, softest

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was the cutest boy I've ever kissed, and the kindest, sweetest, softest. But he liked Rose, hell even Hagrid knew it. When we were younger everyone thought it'd be me and him.

Hell even I thought it'd be me and hi. So I fell for him. Yes, he'd captured my snake like heart, but he didn't want it.

He wanted her...

Rose Granger-Weasley, But she didn't want him. Me and Rose are the best of friends, despite our houses. She knew of my crush and assured me that she liked Andrew Mckillion.

Every day he asked her out right in front of me, every day my heart was shattered. "Rose, Love will you-."

"No, shove off, Malfoy!" Rose growls but threw me a sad look.

I looked away standing up, "I um I have potions." I staggered out before walking in the direction of class.

"Wait! I'll walk with you, I have potions as well." Scorpius called rubbing up beside me, "Borgin, haven't seen you in a while."

I kept silent walking down the corridor, "YN, are you upset with me? What'd I do?" Instead of answering the block I continued on walking until I reached the door of the potions classroom.

Quickly taking a seat by Bailey Parkinson, "Alright class, today I'm assigning seats." I groaned out.

"Mrs. Borgin, you'll be beside Mr.Wood." I frowned at the sight of the Gryffindor as we walked to the first table. "Behind them will be Mr.Malfoy and Mrs. Parkinson." Again I groaned as Scorpius sat behind me.

Alec chuckled, "Calm down, Borgin. It's only one hour five times a week." I groaned, "Don't worry, I'm the best at Potions."

"Stop flirting with her, Wood!" Scorpius growls at him.

Alec scoffed at him, "She's not your girlfriend, Malfoy. Anyways why do you care, aren't you with Weasley?"

"No! Now leave my best friend alone." Ouch.

Wood turned to me with a charming smile, "Anyways YN, I've liked you for a while and was wondering if you'd go out with me."

My eyes widened slightly, "Act-." I looked at Scorpius who held a look of jealousy, "Sure, why not?" He smiled as Scorpius frowned obviously upset.

——————
"Salazar!" I screamed smacking Scorpius as he appeared at my window on his broomstick, "Bloody Hell! Scorpius! You could have died!"