C.W./ So... Romania

I could hear the excitement in his voice as he spoke to Bill

I could hear the excitement in his voice as he spoke to Bill. My heart dropped as Bill congratulated him on the job. He was so bloody happy.

Helga help me!

"But Charlie..." Bills voice couldn't help but trail off as he met Charlie's excited eyes. "What about YN?"

My breath hitched slightly as I gulped awaiting for his answer, "Well, I haven't thought that all the way through just yet."

"YN, I know you're there, come talk to him." Bill exited the kitchen as I stepped in from around the corner meeting Charlie's eyes.

"So...Romania?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, I got the job isn't that exciting." He reply's with a soft smile.

I paused taking a deep breath, "When do you leave?"

Charlie's head cocked to the side, "You mean, when do we leave?"

"C-Charlie, I meant when do you leave?." I looked down at my heeled feet instead of his hurt eyes.

"I well- I thought you'd come with me." He admits nervously.

I sighed looking to the side, "I'm not- I um I can't go, sorry."

Charlie paused for a moment, "Aren't you happy for me?" I looked at him in slight disbelief.

"O-of course I am!"

"It doesn't seem like you are." Charlie protests.

I paused looking him in the eyes, "That's the thing. I'm so bloody happy for you! Charlie this is your dream job, you've wanted this since Hagrid told you about his dragon! So I most certainly not am going to hold you back from that."

Charlie went to take my hand but I shifted slightly, "Th-then come with me, please. I need you."

I looked down at tears began welled in my eyes, "Charlie... I-."

"YN, think about it! Just for a moment. We could get married like we've always wanted a-and have a family like we've always wanted." Charlie suggests hopefully.

My eyes met his worried ones again, "But I. I came here to tell you that I um I got the job."

Charlie paused again for a second, "Modeling for Witches Weekly?" I nodded as he pulled me into a hug, "Congratulations!, Love."