F.L/ First Love

YN LN was a popular girl, she was kind, funny and smart. She played on the quidditch team for Hufflepuff and lead them to many victories as their captain. She seemed to have everything, she was on a cloud.

But she didn't have him.

Frank Longbottom was a talented Gryffindor boy, whom had captured the heart of the infamous Hogwarts Sweetheart. Of course, he didn't know that.

He had Alice. A young spitfire, who's eyes had always been on Frank. The same Frank that YN loved. But YN was quite shy, so she never said a word.

Then Frank was with Alice, since the-fourth year, YN' hopes and dreams came crumbling down. So she got confident, she walked down the halls hair bouncing in curls. It was an over-summer change.

Suddenly the four year girl was a fifth year girl, a women. Breast and all. She was confident, still sweet, funny and smart but her aura changed.

No one talked this hottie down, if they did she'd give them a piece of her mind, no hesitation. She would occasionally curse but she didn't care anymore, She wouldn't apologize.

YN captures the attention of the Gryffindor group every day, The Marauders, Frank and the girls. Always staring at her but she'd not even send them a glance.

Her first love was now a first love, now she loved herself.

By the time Frank came to the realization of him being in love with her.

He was far to late
—————

YN walked down the corridor with Amos Diggory, Emily Bones, And Michael Fletchly. YN spaced out and her eyes pondered over the corridor. Her eyes meeting a forest green set of eyes.

A smile spreading on her lips as she walked over, pressing her lips to those of Sirius Orion Black. They'd been official for a bit over five months. Sirius was Hooked on this girl from the moment they had their first Talk.  He was the first to say the 8 Letters.

"Hello Love." Sirius smiles at his girlfriend of almost half a year. "Hey Sirius, Boys and girls. I have to go, class, Lily want to walk with me, we both have Potions."

The fiery red head nodded softly saying goodbye to her friends before joining the newly found confident girl. "You know he loves you, right?"

"Sirius? I know he-."

Lily cut her off, "no, Frank. That's why he broke up with Alice, for you."

YN looked at Lily with a frown, "Well, I'm with Sirius now. Plus he could have had me like a year ago. I was bloody obsessed with him but not anymore."

Lily frowned, "I know he was your first love, so you still love him. No one gets over their first love, unless they didn't ever really love them."

YN stopped, "Don't tell Sirius."

Again Lily frowned, Sirius want Marlene but put this up to get Marlene jealous. Marlene was Sirius first love. And no matter how much he loved the e/c eyed beauty, it would always be Marlene for him.

Just like it would always be Frank for YN.

-
YN stared at Frank as he stood in front of her, "Frank...." the girl dragged on as the boy just confessed that he'd feel in love with her. "You've got to be joking!" She ran a hand through her curled hair.

"I'm not! You've got to believe me, I love you!" Frank tried to grab her hands but she pulled back so her back hit the transfiguration classroom wall. "Why now, Frank? I'm finally happy, I've finally moved on and now you-."

"I don't know, Love! But I love you so much, I honestly want to be happy but love the boy who is making you happy is in love with another girl!" Frank explained softly as YN shook her head.

She looked down as tears fell, "You're never truly over your first love. Sirius will always love Marlene and I-I will always love you." YN looked into Franks eyes as his filed with tears. "I-I have to go."

YN walked around him before jogging out the door in search of Sirius. As she was passing the broom closet by the quidditch pitch, quiet whispers caught her attention before a gasp and a moan followed. "Sirius!" YN knew the voice to be Marlene McKinnon.

Immediately she threw the door open, her boyfriend lips on the brunette haired girls neck, they gasped in shock as they stared at the girl. "Figures, you both are pigs." YN growled before turning around to go back to Frank.

Sirius rushed out pulling up his pants, "YN, I'm so sorry!" YN stopped not even angry or upset, "No, I'm sorry!" Sirius turner his head to the side, "Why are you sorry?"

"I love Frank Longbottom! I've always loved him, I'm not gonna stop. And it's not just because he is my first love, Siri. It's because he is my soulmate but I had you and I didn't want to hurt you."

"Well now that we're letting that out, I'm in love with Marlene McKinnon, because she was the first girl that didn't treat me like a piece of beef jerky." YN burst into laughter as Sirius stuck out his hand, "Friends."

"Friends, now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go apologize to the boy I love." Sirius nodded softly but nudged his head behind her, "Well Love, her behind you, Goodnight and use a condom." Sirius winked before heading back to the broom closet.

YN turned to meet Franks soft brown eyes, "I'm sorry for everything-." Frank cut her off as he ran to her and placed his lips on hers. A moment the girl dreamed about. And now it was finally happening. She slipped her hands in his hair as he grabbed her waist.

"Egh hmm! Mr. Longbottom, Mrs. LN, go back to you're common rooms!" They pulled away instantly with blushed on their faces, "Yes, Professor McGonagall." Frank grabbed YNs hand and dragged her away from the smirking professor.

"Hey, YN will you go out with me?" Frank asks as they got out of eyesight from McGonagall.

"Definitely."

————
I'm back and this is kinda old so sorry anyways hints.

*Gryffindor
* followed in his father's footsteps
*rumored to have dated a Weasley-Potter