J.S.P/ You're Five

Requested by @canada76

A sigh escaped my as I applied gloss over them, I could hear the sound of my brother, mother and fathers voices from up here

A sigh escaped my as I applied gloss over them, I could hear the sound of my brother, mother and fathers voices from up here. Today wasn't a normal day for me it was my 16th birthday.

My mom declared me a women and my father declared me... a child. Yes, I was just pushed out of the baby zone by my father. And that's the reason I didn't tell him, I had a boyfriend.

Taking a final glance at the mirror, I popped the lid back on before walking out of my bedroom. My white dress bouncing as I hopped onto each tile like a child. A light chuckle escaped my fathers lips as I continued into the ball room.

"See she's still a child, Katie." Dad mentioned to my mom who rolled her eyes.

"She is not, Oliver! NN is a grown women as of today."

"Hardly." Alec comments causing me to scoff aloud.

"Shut up you prat!" I smacked his arm before embracing my dad then my mother before smacking Alec again upside the hair. He groaned and pulled out his wand.

Mom coughed angrily as my dad gave him a glare. Alec grumbled before putting it away. "What's got you in such a bad mood?" Mom Questioned him.

"Roxie doesn't want to tell her parents about him." I replied making Alec glare at me.

"Well YN hasn't said-... Bloody Hell you're lucky it's your birthday." My eyes widened as my parents shot me a skeptical look.

"You truly are an idiot aren't you Alec?" I questioned with a scoff.

"Mr.Woo, Mrs.Wood, Children the decor has finished and the guest will arrive soon." I thanked Debby quietly as I looked around the black and white room.

Spinning on my heels I happy sigh escaped my lips as I waltzed around the room as my parents walked out. Alec stood beside the entrance, "When will you tell them?"

"Tonight." Alec nodded simply, content with my answer before walking out of the room.

Stopping for a moment, I walked towards the entrance of the house as the doorbell rang. Quickly running to it as I spotted the one and only James Sirius Potter.

Greeting the Potters as they walked in followed by the Weasley-Potter-Granger clan. A smile tugged on my lips as James closed the door behind them all. "Happy Birthday, Beautiful."

A blush appeared on my face as I pulled the boy into a tight embrace. "Eh em." We pulled apart at the sound of my fathers stern cough. "James." He greets.

I rolled my eyes as my father stared James down, "Mum! Dads giving James a death stare!" I called.

"Oliver!" Mum shouted pulling his arm, "They've been best friends for ages, leave them alone."

"Yeah." I mimicked causing James yo chuckled behind me. Dad sent James a warning glance before following after Mum like a lost puppy.

"Sorry about him." I smiled down at my hands before James lifted me chin to kiss me. My smile never fading as he grinned against my lips.

The doorbell rang once again causing me to pull apart. Amos and Delphi walked in with grins before I directed them to the others. Calling Debby, I asked her to answer the doorbell sad I was already sick of it.

Taking James hand, I lead him to the ballroom where everyone was. More guests began to arrive each passing minute. I sat down as I rolled my heels with a groan.

"What's wrong?" James asked bending down in front of me.

I sighed, "My feet hurt." James smirked charming my shoes into soft white flats. Thanking him I held out my hand. "Care to dance, Potter?"

"Thought you'd never ask." James smiles sheepishly before pulling me amongst all the couples, young and old. James hand slipped to my waist as mine wrapped around his neck.

We swung with the beat of the slow song, my head laid on his chest. From the corner of my eye, I noticed both set of parents staring at us with questioning and protective looks. The questioning from all of them and the protective from Mrs.Potter and dad.

Mum and Mr.Potter merely shared similar smiles as I looked away, "You think their noticing?" James whispers is my ear softly.

"If they haven't then their complete idiots." I comment with a chuckle.

"Honestly." James agrees with me as we looked back over at them. I winked at my father causing him to single Debby to come and get us.

"Bloody Hell, act natural Debby's coming over." I warned James as our small house-elf waltzed over to us with a grin.

"Mis.Wood, Mr.Potter. I take it your paneled would like to speak to you both for a moment." I sighed taking ahold of James hand as he sent me a nervous glance.

"It'll be fine. I promise." James nodded putting a brave face on. I rolled my eyes feeling the nervousness and worry's over come me.

James squeezed my hand reassuringly making me grin as we reached our parents.

"So, what the hells up you two?" Dad questioned bluntly causing Mum to smack him upside the head. "Katie!" He whined making mum grin in satisfaction.

Mrs.Potter rolled her auburn brown eyes at my parents childishness, "Are you two, dating?"

"Of course not!" Dad interrupted, "Their-their five years old!"

"I'm 16!"

"Same difference."

"No, really it's not and yes we are! For about two months now." I finally answered my dad nearly fainted. I squeezed James hand tightly causing him to squeeze mine in response.

"Two months? You lied to me for two months?" They shriveled looking at each other creepily having said it at the same time.

I paused, "It's by lying. It's just withholding the truth."

"Could have told me." Mum comments sidled.

I shrugged sinking into James side, "Should have asked, then."

"You-your Five." Dad whimpers.

I shook my head, "Hey, I'm not pregnant and I'm two years older then that dimwit you call a son and he has a girlfriend."

"That's different."

"Actually Dad, it's not."
————-
Hints
-Marauder
-PureBlood
-Manwhore