D.M./ Impossible

"Flint! Come back to me! I love you!" Terence yelled running down the same corridor

I rolled my eyes with a scoff, "You like me brother? Well that's a page turner."

Terence took my hand, "No, you YN. Why are you mad at me?"

Another scoff escaped my lips as I flipped my ponytail in his face walking away, he ran in front of me, "Why are you mad at me?"

I stared into his eyes, were scared, sad, confused and concerned eyes, "Last night?.... check your penis see who you did it with last night."

His eyes widened at the utter sneer and heartbreak in my eyes and voice. "YN? Wh-what do y- who?"

"Millicent Bulstrode! My bloody cousin you arsehat. I'm done with you and her!"

"I was drunk! Please, YN I'm sorry, give me an-."

"Seven! I've given you seven chances because for so long I thought you were the only guy that could ever care for me! Guess holding your love is impossible! But now Ter, I'm giving up on you."

His eyes widened as he watched my retreating figure helplessly.

——————-
I threw the door open to the Common Room about to run up to my dorm hadn't Draco taken hold of my arm. A year slid down my cheeks as he pulled me down beside him. Wiping the tears from my face a look of anger hit his face.

"Terence?" I nodded as he went to grab his wand, quickly I took his hand, "No, I already let go of him."

Draco sighed, "I don't understand why you even went out with that douchebag, you're so much better than him love. So much better."

I smiled softly, "Thank you, Peaches." I pressed my lips to his cheek, "Goodnight Draco."

"Goodnight YN, just remember I love you and will always be here for you. You're my best friend."

"Thank you, Draco. I could have never asked for someone better." Standing on my feet, I kissed Draco's forehead softly.

As I went to leave he quickly took my hand, "But seriously YN, don't settle for anyone. Find someone worth your love, alright."

"At this point it seems nearly impossible." I paused as his face fell, "But I won't lose hope, especially when I know there are good guys out there."

Draco smiled standing up as well as we both walked up the stairs to the dormitories. Pausing on our floor I looked into Draco's eyes as he looked into mine with a soft blush on his cheeks.