O.W./ Amnesia

I sighed as Oliver dragged me out of my bed, "You arsewhole! How the hell do you even manage to get in here?!" I whined as the strong boy set me on my feet, throwing me my quidditch uniform and a granola bar

"Come of we need to practice before the game with Slytherin." He turned on his feet, leaving me to change.

Rolling my eyes I changed into my uniform and grabbed a scarlet red scrunchy. With a sigh I opened my bar as I magically made my ponytail as I stumbled tiredly down the stairs.

Sensing my tiredness Wood, threw me over his shoulder as the team walked beside us. "Wood! I can walk myself, yah know?"

"Not when you're half asleep, Weasley!" He called back as I noticed how Angie and Alicia were getting piggyback rides as the twins raced down the hall.

"It's 5 am, Ollie!!!" I whined again as I took notice of how Harry was hovering asleep, "What'd you do to Potter?"

Oliver snickered, "Well he wouldn't wake up so I charmed him to follow us." I snorted with an eye roll.

"Alright Wood, put me down." He paused for a quick moment as he set me down, pressing a quick kiss to his lips, I continued to eat my granola as Fred and George sang the Hogwarts song to a sleeping Harry.

Once we reached the pitch we began to practice, only taking a break for breakfast before the game.

————-
On the rare occasions that Oliver Wood wasn't taken out first, his team most definitely was.
————-

Game
Blocking me, Fred was take out by a bludgers causing anger to sore through me. Speeding towards Higgs, I shoved the arse so hard he slipped off the broom.

I winced at Flint who scowled visibly as I zoomed past him taking the quaffle Pucey threw his way. His eyes widened in realization as he chased after me.

Quickly tossing the quaffle into Alicia's arms, she scored another 10 points for Gryffindor. A cheer escaped my lips before noticing how Flint continued after me. As realization hit me seeing the three Slytherins zooming towards me at George's call.

Steering my broom downwards the three nearly crashed but continued after me. Zooming all around the pitch, they continued to follow me. Coming to a holt as a bludger headed for me.

A scream escaped my lips as the bludger hit me and the three Slytherins slammed into me from the right. My body was flung into one of the pillars of the pitch before hitting the ground.

Gasps and screams filled the pitch as the crowd and the team came over to me. My vision hazy as I met Oliver's concerned eyes before everything seemed to have gone black.

—————
A soft groan escaped my lips as my eyes slowly opened. A group of people surrounded me each with worried expressions. "YN! Thank Godric you're alright."

They each began to hug me as I shuffled away uncomfortable, they gave me a questioning look, "YN? What's wrong?"

"W- Who are you?" I questioned softly looking at them as they laughed thinking I was joking.

But upon seeing my unamused face they stopped, "Do you really not remember us?" One of the brunette girls asked.

I nodded as a look of panic spread on their faces as they yelled for someone named Pomfrey. "What is it?" Her voice boomed before realizing I was awake.

"YN, deary how do you feel?"

"Who are you? What happened? Why are you all looking at me like that?!" I panicked causing her to shush me.

She looked at the group worriedly, "I'm afraid Mrs.Weasely has amnesia."

"Amnesia? What's that?" A little ginger haired girl asked.

Pomfrey sighed, "It's when you forget everything. And have a scattered memory. You can try to regain her memory it will take time."

The sandy haired boy went for my hand causing me to flinch, "YN? Love, its me Oliver, your boyfriend."

I shook my head, "I can kind of remember you." He shook his head as his eyes welled with tears.

The little girl sat down and I could faintly remember her name, "g-Ginny?" A smile spread on her face as she pulled me into a hug.

"It's me, YN! You can remember me, sorry Wood." She patted his shoulder lightly.

I looked towards the identical pair, "I remember you. Um.... Greg and Forge?" A chuckle escaped their lips.

"Fred and George, sis. Fred and George." They replies in unison causing me to giggle.

Looking to the boy with curly hair an instant remembrance hit me, "Percy! My pray twin brother." A grin went to his face as he nodded.

Looking to the smaller boy with black hair I cocked my head to the side, "Whats on your head?" I Questioned puzzled.

He chuckled lifting his hair to reveal a scar, "I'm Harry Potter." I smiled before turning to the small ginger boy, "Ronnikins."

My eyes went to the four girls, "Alicia." "Angelina." "Katie." "Hermione Granger."

My eyes widened, "Ronny is this the girl you claim you love?" His face went red as did hers.

My eyes went back to the boy sitting beside me on the chair, everyone piled out of the room leaving us alone. I patted the spar beside me on the bed, he laid beside me.

"You're Oliver Wood?"

"Yes, Love." He mumbled softly.

I took his hand as he looked at me in surprise, "I thought you couldn't remember me."

I nodded, "I can faintly remember kissing you and holding your hand before a game. You had me over your shoulder." Oliver smiled pushing a stray hair behind my ear.

"Bloody hell I love you."

A grin appeared on both our lips, "And I have a feeling I love you too, Oliver. All the memories will come back to me soon." His grin brightened as he pulled the blanket over the both of us.

Laying my head on his shoulder, I yawned taking in his sent of broomstick wood, sweet of some sort and a broom cleaning set. "Remember me soon YN."

I kissing his cheek, "I could never have forgotten you fully Wood, it takes a lifetime to forget someone you love."

——————
This one is trash but here in your hints!

- Slytherin
-PureBlood
-ex seeker