BZ/ Just Yesterday

@Pessoa45 from Brazil 🇧🇷

My eyes grazed the table filled with Slytherins, we came back to finish our 6th year

My eyes grazed the table filled with Slytherins, we came back to finish our 6th year. As I glanced at my table, my eyes stopped at Draco, Pansy, Millicent, Theo and Blaise.

Their confident persona no longer up, they were all broken and falling apart. Their parents in prison or in hiding or killing men.

To me it seemed like just yesterday they waltzed down these halls so scary and confident.

Just yesterday, he could look me in the eyes without having a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Just yesterday, we all sat in a compartment talking about being sorted.

Just yesterday, we sat on the floor of Malfoy Manor playing with a big red ball that we ended up pushing into the fire place.

Now, I was the confident one, who wore my Ravenclaw robes proudly. And I no longer looked down as they passed by.

Now they looked down.

But I hated it, I wanted those 11 year olds that were my best friends, just like yesterday.

I snapped back into Earth as they were being harassed by some Gryffindors. Pulling out my wand, I used A levicorpse spell to lift the accused in the air.

"Hey! Put us down!" A Gryffindor yelled at me angrily.

Narrowing my eyes at the four in the air I stepped closer, "Leave them alone or I'll make you regret it."

"You can't do anything."

"I once threw Potter, Weasley, Thomas and Finnigan into a wall with the narrow of my eyes. Imagine what I could do when I'm angry." Dropping the four down they left running.

I scanned the at the five making sure they were okay before walking away. "YN. Wait come here." Blaise called suddenly, surprising us all.

I turned slowly and cautiously before I walked closer to the group. "What do you want?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

"Why did you help us? Aren't you on their side?!" Millicent asked me.

I nodded, "Of course I'm on their side, but only I've ever been able to mess with you Idiots."

Pansy snarked, "What the hell happened to you? You're confident."

Again I nodded, "Yeah I am, non thanks to any of you. It was a bunch of Gryffindors that I thank. And Parkinson don't go getting bold, I'll have to put you in your place."