Germs (e)

Song: unity

~(y/n)'s pov~

Its been a few days since me and Zim became friends. I'd keep sticking up for Zim whenever Dib picks on him and Zim gets me out of the awkward situation with Dib when Dib won't leave me alone about the whole alien thing still.

Right now I was in Zim's house on his couch watching TV with him and his robot that he likes to keep secret (pretend Zim is in his costumes since she doesn't know they are aliens, well that Zim is an alien)

"Yay earth!" I decided to go to the kitchen and get a soda since I brought some over and put them in the fridge. When I got back I heard Zim speak.

"Stupid human propaganda. The very concept of a superior alien species being felled by something as pathetic as germs is sheer fantasy"

"Germs are pretty gross Zim so. Besides scientists have never really seen an alien to prove it. So we don't really know. Thats why its called a movie. Its fake" when I spoke up it made Zim flinch.

"Do they really believe that could happen?"

"I guess so if they're will to make a movie about it" taking a sip of my drink Zim starts laughing. Gir joins in. I just look at them confused at why they are laughing so much. But I did have to admit. Zim's laugh was quite adorable. Course I'd never admit it out loud.

Also if your wondering where my brother is. Mom has a day off and she's spending the day with (b/n). We'd sometimes take turns but it's mostly me and him with our mom or him and mom spending time with each other. It was fine with me.

Zim jumps off the couch and heads off somewhere, which I presume its to his room. I jump a bit when I hear Gir laughing again.

<timeskip brought to you by adorable Zim>

I hear a crash at the front door then the door bell rang. Zim ran back through the living room and opened the front door before I even got the chance to get it for him.

Noticing when he peeked out the door he picked up a box with tissues on his hands. He brought the box inside and shut the door. Once he set the box down he started to dig through it.

"What did you get Zim?" I lean over his shoulder as I see him pull out some weird looking goggles with green lens putting it on "what's that for?" He looked to the right and started screaming, which in my case caused me to fall back from him startling me from his outburst. "What the heck Zim!" He just ignored me one kept screaming as he looked around and panicked.

"So...much...filth" he was whimpering a bit while slightly sobbing. Zim kept tiptoeing his way into the kitchen. Just as he left Gir came in with a pig on his head.

"What the heck Gir?"

"Let's go to my room, pig" just as Gir jumped into the house Zim came back out to with cleaning supplies.

"Okay this is to weird"

"I never even suspected the battle for the planet would ever take place in my own fortress. HEAR ME NOW, GERMS! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DESTRUCTION!" Zim started spraying some germ away spray in front of him. I moved out of the way so I didnt get sprayed with the gross stuff.

Offering to help Zim clean his house he accepted the offer because apparently he was afraid of germs now so I guess he didn't mind me helping him right now.

Awhile into cleaning Zim showed me the arms he made in his house. He made the arms help us clean the house a lot faster.

<time skip to when your done cleaning>