Chapter 6

So this chapter is super long! (Sorry if you don't like long chapters!) I keep trying to go back and forth between povs to catch them up with each other but from now on I'm gonna just move the story along chapter by chapter in whoever's POV I decide, instead of repeating a chapter just in different povs! I hope you guys like this chapter and pls vote and Comment! 🖤 Also pls ignore any spelling or grammar errors, I suck at editing chapters and honestly just skim through it when I'm done writing to see if it's decent 😅

Thomas's POV

I watched as my mate jumped in the bouncy house with Nicks son William. They were smiling and laughing and I couldnt keep the smile that crept on my face hidden. She was really good with him and I knew she would be a great luna.

'You need to apologize'

'I already did theo did you not hear me?'

'Im not talking about you bumping into her, im talking about how you hurt her when you didnt introduce her as our mate'

Theodore whimpered and I realized just how bad that might of sounded to our mate. I didnt mean to hurt her feelings, I just didnt know if she was ready to tell her pack. I wanted to let her decide. But I knew i needed to aplogie to our mate, i didnt want her getting any thoughts that i rejected her. I see her going to the drink table so i excuse myself and go to her.

"Thirsty huh?" She jumps and turns around to me her wide eyes staring at me. I smile at her and wait patiently to hear her voice.

"Um uh yeah I havent trained in like a week so my body isnt used to the exercise." She blurts out a small blush tinting her pale cheeks. My body reacts on its own and i find myself taking a step closer to her.

"Im sorry for earlier" She doesnt take a step back which makes my wolf purr in happiness.

"Oh uh its okay I should of been paying more attention, and you already apologized."

"Not for that my Ella. I mean for earlier when Nick introduced you to me. I saw the hurt in your eyes when I didnt introduce you as my mate. It wasnt my intention to hurt you, I just didnt know if you wanted everyone to know yet."

"Oh its o-" She gets cut off by a low growl. I look towards the edge of the forest, to see a pack of rogues emerging. I block Ella from their view, and feel her grab tightly to the back of my shirt. I want to enjoy her touch and her closeness but my eyes are trained on the rogues.

I hear Nick order all the females and children in the house. The house doors close and only the warriors, other Alphas, Betas, and Luna's are left in the backyard.