Chapter 21

Ella's POV

"Here's some Advil, and some water, it should help with the hangover."

"Thank you." I grabbed the pill and water from Leah, throwing the pill in my mouth and downing the water. I was thankful for the small pill and hoped it worked fast. I had the worst hangover, and I needed it gone.

Abby was doing my makeup while Kelly did my hair. I was thankful I didn't have to do it all by myself because with this headache there was no way I would get anything done.

There was a knock at the door and I snapped my head towards it, recognizing the scent immediately.

"How's my baby doing?" In walked Marcus with Rose by his side. I smiled ear to ear so happy to see them. I jumped up from the chair and ran into his awaiting arms. Rose had wrapped her arms around the both of us, her Luna presence wrapping around me.

"Oh my gosh I didn't know you guys were coming!" I practically yelled, once I stepped back to look at them.

"We wouldn't miss this for the world! We were supposed to be here last night but we were behind with all the kids."

"The kids are here!?"

"Yes they're downstairs!"

"So are you nervous? Anxious any? Oh I'm sorry we didn't mean to be rude, I'm Marcus."

I mentally slapped myself, forgetting to introduce everyone.

"I'm so sorry, this is Kelly, Sky, Abby, and Sarah. And then of course you guys know Leah."

Everyone waved to each other and started to talk amongst themselves as Kelly finished up my hair.

"I'm a little nervous. I just don't want anyone to challenge me. I'm definitely not in the mood for that." I answered Marcus, clasping my hands together so they'd stop fidgeting.

"Why would they challenge you? I thought everyone liked you."

"Not quite. There's a few girls well actually only two, that are not my biggest fans. One of them, Eva, I guess has this giant crush on Thomas and has always thought she deserved to be Luna. And the other girl I don't even know, I've only met her once and she's hated me every since. I think she's just going along with Eva."

"That's insane though, I mean your clearly a good fighter, they would never win."

"Thanks...but the fights are back to back and they are allowed to shift and I'm not. It would be a hard fight if they did, one I'm not up for."

"Someone challenging a Luna for their rightful title hasn't been heard of in forever. Probably since my parents first became betas. It's just not normal, these girls would definitely cause some stir if they did. Especially considering how many people are out there."

My breath hitched a little and I looked at Rose with wide eyes. I figured the whole pack was there and now maybe some old friends, but that's all. Right?

"You haven't looked outside?"

"No we closed the curtains so she couldn't see how many people were actually out there." Sky said with a sheepish smile. My face paled and I pushed off the chair I was sitting in to get up and look.

My eyes widened in horror at the massive amount of people that filled the backyard. It was three times the size of the amount of people in this pack and that was saying a lot. My hands started to shake and I felt my headache worsen. I was definitely going to give Thomas a ear full about not telling me all the people he invited.

"How does he even know all these people?" I asked in shock, my eyes still staring at the massive crowd, trying to find their seats. I managed to tear my eyes away for a second to check out all the decor. It was beautiful beyond words and I was excited to get close to see all the details put into everything.