Chapter 14

Ella's POV

"Eh it's ok but try on the yellow one."

"This is the eighth bathing suit Abby, can I just wear one of the ones I tried on already?" I groaned, sending her a pouty face.

"No! It has to be the perfect one Ella! Now try the yellow one!" I roll my eyes but go back into the bathroom to try on another bathing suit. Slipping the suit on, I turn around and look in the mirror. The top hangs off the shoulder, with ruffles on the sleeves, the bottoms being high waisted.

Unlocking the bathroom door, I walk out, making the two girls on the bed look at me.

"Yes!!" They both shout, making me laugh. They both tell me how good it looks and that it's the perfect match. I scream in joy inside my head since I no longer have to try on swim suits.

"Just put your shorts and shirt over your clothes, so you don't have to change later. The party starts in an hour." I nod and grab my clothes from the bathroom, slipping them over my swim suit.

After the girls changed into their swimsuits, we all headed to the kitchen. Sky and Kelly both offered to help the girls cook for the party. We all were just talking casually, as we prepared the food.

"Did y'all see that Reia and Nathan are mates?" Kelly said, as she cut up watermelon.

"No way???" Sarah says a wide eyed look on her face.

"Yes girl. I had seen them walking together and you know me I'm nosey so I went up and they told me they were mates."

"I feel bad for her, you know he slept with like the whole school. But I guess you can't expect too much." Sky says, shaking her head.

"Uh byeeee! I expect my mate to not have touched ANY female. He knows I'm out there somewhere so he shouldn't be having sex with anybody." Sarah states with an eye roll.

"But what if you don't find them for like five years? You still expect them to be a virgin?"

"Yes! I mean look at Alpha Thomas, he's been looking for his mate for eight years! And if rumors are true then he's still got his V card." Sarah says with a matter of fact attitude.

I laugh at the girls, as they continue to  talk about Thomas. I had seen he was standing in the corner of the kitchen, about five minutes ago. I knew he had heard everything they were saying, making me laugh.

"What's so funny Ella? Do you not expect your mate to be a virgin either?" Sarah asked a little irritated. The twins were making fun of her and saying her expectations were too high.

"Oh I uh do expect them to I guess. I mean it's only fair right? If you keep yourself pure they should too right?"

"See exactly! Ugh I'm so glad your here because these losers don't have a brain. All wolves should only sleep with who there mates are."

"I agree." We all turn our heads to the entrance to see Thomas leaning up against the counter. He has a slight smile on his face.

"A-Alpha uh good morning. We didn't know you were listening to our um conversation." Sarah says, keeping her eyes on her feet. The others girls are following her actions, blushes all on their cheeks.

"So are the rumors true?" I ask a smirk on my face as I look towards Thomas. He looks back at me a eyebrow raised. The other girls look at me with wide eyes. They very briefly shake there heads "no", for me not to do what I'm about to.

"Rumors? Which ones?" Thomas says a mischievous glint in his eyes. I can tell the girls in the kitchen are mentally freaking out.

"You know, the ones about you being pure this whole time. Are they true?"