Chaptet 17

A/N : There's some steamy stuff going on in the later part of this chapter! If you don't want to read it, then you can skip it and won't be too lost! It's steamy but like mature steamy, so not too many details but enough where you get what's going down 🤣 I hope you all enjoy 💜 sorry for the late update, I love you guys so much, thank you for all your support!

Enjoy the chapter!

Ella's POV

I stare at the computer screen blankly. Today was dragging on slowly and there wasn't much of anything for me to do. All the patients had been taken care of as well as the paperwork.

"You can leave early if you want Ella. It's not like we're doing anything." Martin says from his side of the office.

"Yeah I guess your right. I have to go talk to Alpha Thomas anyways."

"Have a good night! Tell the Alpha I said hi." I smile and nod, grabbing my bag from the floor and head out. I wave to the nurses, as I pass by their station. As I'm walking I start to feel a headache come on. It gets stronger and stronger the more I walk. A sharp pain hits my stomach making me stop in my tracks and hold on to the wall.

"Dr. Ella, are you okay?"

I try to respond back to one of the nurses but another sharp pain hits my stomach making me fall to the ground. The pain continues and I realize the attacks from before are coming back. I try to stand up but my legs are useless. I hear talking in the background but can't make out what there saying.

My vision starts to blur and my body goes limb. I can feel hands on me but my vision only makes out black spots. I feel the familiar feeling of unconsciousness coming back to me. Before I pass out I say the only thing my mouth will let me.

"Thomas."

———————————

"I don't understand why you can't tell me what's wrong with her Martin. Your a doctor for crying out loud!"

"I'm sorry Alpha I really am, but all the test I ran are normal. Maybe when she wakes up her wolf can give us an insight of what's going on."

"Get out."

The voices stop and the sound of the door opening and closing is heard. I feel a presence by my side but my eyes are glued shut.

"I'm so sorry Ella. I wish I knew what was happening to you my love. Please wake up soon."

I recognize Thomas's voice, the sweet melody to my ears making the pain go away for a second. I try to move my hand or open my eyes but nothing happens.

'Ella?'

'Ellie? I haven't heard from you in forever. What's going on? Why do these attacks keep happening?

'I need to shift Ella. I've been trying to tell you but for some reason I haven't been able to. I thought by forcing your body to shift it might help our communication but it didn't. I'm sorry Ella, these are my fault.'

'Its not your fault Ellie. I wanna go back to Thomas, Ellie. Can you help me?'

'Of course Ella.'

I start to feel the movements come back to my hands, wiggling my fingers as it does. The headache I've been having slowly goes away and my eyes feel lighter. Slowly I open my eyes, adjusting them to the bright light.

"Ella.."

I look over to see Thomas at my side, a worried look on his face. I try to give him a smile to let him know I'm okay.