Chapter 11

Ella's POV

I stared at Thomas who was sitting on my bed, looking at a photo album he found. I begged him not look at it, knowing it had embarrassing photos of me in it. Unfortunately the man was a giant and told me the only way I could get him to not look at it was if I could reach it. I obviously lost that bet and was currently staring at him as he grinned at a photo in the book.

"You used to be a cheerleader?"

I groaned, and ignored his question. I started back up throwing my clothes in a suitcase. I was packing the majority of my clothes and would have to have the rest of my stuff shipped over. Thomas had said we needed to return to the pack as soon as possible, to make his leaving not be too suspicious to the pack members.

I heard his laugh from my bed and wanted to dig a hole and hide in it in embarrassment. For the next half hour he had continued to point out ALL the embarrassing photos in there. The only good thing about him looking at it was being able to hear his laugh. It was a sound I never wanted to not be able to hear.

I finished with packing and joined him on the bed as his eyes hovered the last picture in the book. It was a picture of my mom, dad, and me. I remember that day perfectly. My parents had took me out for ice cream for my birthday and when we got back home they had surprised me with a surprise birthday party. I had always wanted one of those and was over the moon happy to receive one. I smiled at the photo, looking at all of us looking so happy.

"They would of been so proud of you Ella."

"I know." I whisper wiping away the single tear that fell. I felt Thomas's hands grasp mine in his, rubbing circles over my thumb.

"You ready to go?" He asked, looking at me with a soft smile. I stared at the man, wondering how the moon goddess paired us together. He was one the strongest wolves out there and I was just...ordinary. She must of been a little tipsy when pairing us but hey I was glad she was. I got stuck with the best mate. He was loving, caring, and respectful. He respected my decision to wait to leave and respected that I wanted to wait to tell our pack about my title. He was so gentle with me and I couldn't see how everyone saw him as mean. I mean besides the time in the infirmary but I had to admit that kinda was a  turn on.

"Ellaaaaaa? You there?" I focused my attention back to Thomas and saw him grinning at me.

"You okay baby? You spaced out for a second?"

"Oh yeah I'm good! Let's get going, I'm sure Marcus is going to hug me for an hour anyways." He chuckled, pulling me up with him. He let go of my hand and grabbed my suitcases. We headed down the stairs, coming to a stop when we saw everyone waiting for us.

"You didn't think you'd get away without saying goodbye right?" Nick said a grin on his face. I smiled, tears clouding my eyes.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

I had managed to hug almost everyone I had known in the pack. Each of them saying sweet goodbyes to me. There was only one more person to hug and he was already crying. I looked at Marcus, a smile on my face. We had become so close these past few years and he had made my life so much brighter after my parents died.

"I don't want to say goodbye just a see you later okay?" He said, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back just as hard, letting the tears finally fall.

"I'll call you all the time Marcus and I will visit as often as I can okay?" He nodded pulling back and staring at me with watery eyes.

"I'm so proud of you Ella. And I know you'll be one heck of a Luna."

"I love you Marcus."

"I love you too Ella."