Chapter 18

Ella's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I squinted my eyes in pain and groaned, clutching my head in my hands. I felt Thomas stirring awake, his arms tightening around my waist.

"Go back to sleep." He said sleepily, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I can't, not with this headache." I said groaning in pain. It felt like tiny knifes stabbing me in the head over and over.

"It's the after affects of me marking you." He said, moving so he was now hovering over me, his head still in the crook of my neck. He started leaving tiny kisses down my jaw and neck. When he got to my mark, I couldn't help the moan that left my mouth. I was in no need to have sex again but that mark did things to me. Sparks radiate through my body, as he leaves open wet kisses on his mark. My headache started to slowly disappear, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth.

"Better?" He asked, finally looking up at me. I smiled up at him, connecting our lips together instead of responding. The kiss was sweet and tender, unlike yesterday's.

"I love you sweet girl."

"I love you too." He pecked my lips before getting off of me and going to the bathroom. I followed him, watching as he stripped and got in the shower.

"Do you have work to do today?"

"I do. Are you going to work today?"

"Probably not, my body feels like a thousand bricks hit it."

"It will probably feel like that for a while. Since you're Luna it will take you a little longer then it would others to recuperate from the marking."

"Can I hang out with you today?"

"Of course baby." He said as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Its just boring paperwork so no complaining if you get bored easily okay?" I laughed but nodded my head. He kissed my forehead as he passed me. I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste, and stripped of my clothes. Hoping into the shower, I let the hot water soothe my tense muscles. I washed my hair and body and brushed my teeth when I started to get super sleepy.

I grabbed the bathroom wall to steady myself when I started to fall.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I just really tired all of a sudden."

Thomas opened the shower curtain, looking at me as I rested my head against the wall.

"Did you finish up?" I nodded, my head feeling heavy. I felt Thomas's arms wrap around me, as he lifted me out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around me, carrying me into the bedroom and laying me on the bed.

"You can't take hot showers baby, your not going to feel well for a couple days, and they will just make you pass out." I nodded not really understanding what he was saying. My body was suddenly freezing and I grabbed the blankets, wrapping them around me.

"What-t will hel-lp?" I asked through chattering teeth. Thomas sent me a sympathetic look, rubbing his hand on my cheek.

"Only skin contact with me."

He said a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes knowing that he had work to do and wouldn't be able to hold me all day.

"This sucks." Is all I said as I clutched the blankets tighter. He laughed as he went to the closet and grabbed some clothes. He helped me get dressed, his clothes basically falling off my body. He changed into some clothes as well, changing underwear since his were soaked from helping me.