Chapter 13

We hit 8K reads guys!!! Omg that means so so much to me it's crazy to think about ❤️ thank you all so much! I love reading all your sweet comments

Ella's POV

"You all know I'm a pack doctor. Not a normal hospital doctor. So no I haven't see anyone's head with their brain on the outside and no I haven't seen a iron bar through someone's head."

They all groan, there hopes of me telling them some wild hospital stories not becoming true. I had finally asked them all their names after me just referring to them as there hair colors.
The two girls were Abigail and Sarah, and the boys were Josh and Austin.  Everyone else had left the dining hall about an hour ago.

"Can y'all stop asking her these dumb questions your wasting my time to ask the serious ones." Abigail said rolling her eyes.

"We asked serious questions too!" Austin argued back but Abby just ignored him.

"Anywho, so now that we know your whole life, we can ask you to be our friend! We know it's a tough decision but it's okay take your time. Not too much time though."

"Why would you have to ask me to be your friend? I don't think that's how friendships work." I laugh looking at the group a little confused.

"Well we had didn't want to force you into being our friend. And we had to ask you lots of questions in case you were like a serial killer or something."

"What kind of friends have you all had before?" I say laughing making them join in.

"So that's a yes?" Sarah ask a hopeful smile on her face.

"Yes I will be y'alls friend." I say sending them a smile.

"Yay! Okay awesome so now you can help us plan the pool party we are supposed to plan. It literally tomorrow and we don't have much ready."

"Okay well what can I help with?" The girls start to go over the details over the party with me as the boys just sit there on there phones. Sky comes in the room after a while and ask us to move this to another room since she has to clean up. Abby drags me by the arm, Sarah falling behind us, to her room. I sit her on her bed, looking around the very bright pink room. Barbie has NOTHING on this room. They both go back to the party details, all of us making random jokes here and there. I zoned out after a while until Sarah's high pitched voice spoke.

"Okay so I'll have to ask Alpha if we can borrow the stereo system that we can play music during the party. And Sarah's gonna make the playlist so we should be good there. And Austin knows how to run it all so we won't have to ask anyone to do that." Abby says, speaking way too fast.

"You told alpha we wouldn't need his help with anything though..."

"It's not really help, I'm just asking for his permission and when he sees that I have it all planned out it should be fine. He won't be mad hopefully."

She smiles but I can see a little unsureness in her eyes.

"I can ask him if you'd like. I have to meet up with him later so he can show me the infirmary. I can ask then." They both nod there heads at me beaming up at me.

"Yes!!! Please do, he sometimes scares me so I'd rather you do it."

"Scare you? Why?" I laugh, at the girls as they shake their heads.