Description

"I will only marry Rayaan Bhai (brother) and no-one else!" Hana shouted at the breakfast table.

Everyone except Rayaan has shocked expression on their faces. They were shocked to hear Hana shout and also to hear that this shy girl just told the person that she wants to marry in front of every family member. Everyone was also shocked that Hana still called Rayaan as Bhai even when she was declaring about her marriage with Rayaan. Only Rayaan was not reacting in any way. When he felt everyone's gaze on himself, he looked up and said;

"I knew that she was going to say something like this. You guys should also ignore her stupid remark and continue with breakfast. We will discuss it later." Rayaan calmly spoke to everyone to which they nodded and went back to their food as if nothing happened.

"And you! Sit down and finish your breakfast! And they were talking about my marriage with you and not with Tahreem. So relax! No-one is taking me from you. Okay?" Rayaan directly spoke to Hana to which she started to blush and sit down on her seat and put her left hand in front of her eyes so that she cannot see others. Everyone resumes their breakfast with amusement and big grins on their faces while Hana became red and was trying to shield her eyes in a childish way to hide her embarrassment.

...........................................................................................................................

Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a hopeless romantic that belongs to an old-fashioned family. All of her cousins are older than her and they do not like her. Even her brothers don't like her. This cute and innocent girl has spent all her childhood in isolation and loneliness because of everyone's ignorance. The only people that love her dearly are her parents, Hiba Asfand and Asfand Shah. This innocent soul has an unconscious crush on her oldest cousin, Rayaan Shah, the son of her first Taya (Father's older brother).

Rayaan Shah, a very observant and calm businessman of 28 years old, is the oldest from all of his cousins. After spending all of his teenage years in America for business studies and family business, he comes back to Pakistan to settle the business as well as to settle down. He is a very religious person and also wants his life partner to be a pious woman. He unconsciously notices his youngest cousin that is despised by all the other family members. But Rayaan notices that all the things that he wants for his other half to have are in his youngest cousin.

Let's see how they overcome their age-gap and pursue their feelings in a very halal way. You are in for a beautiful ride of innocent love.

This story is about a beautiful and innocent love that develops very slowly and develops into a very strong bond. Enter this beautiful ride of love with lots of typical family drama and cuteness of the main female lead.

Join us to know how Hana is going to overcome everyone's ignorance and hate into acceptance and love.