Chapter 25

In the morning, everyone came to have some breakfast. At the dining table, the girls of the family decided to get their revenge on hana by complaining to their Dadi jaan about hana's behavior.

"Dadi jaan ap ko pata hai k hana nay kal hum sab say 4000 rupees liye or phir humain pictures di! Dad jaan hana nay to guests say bhi pesay liye hain! Hum say leti to koi baat nhi pr ab guests say lenay ka kiya tha!"Zarmeena started with a solemn expression. The others also joined in complaining about hana to their dadi jaan.

"Jee dadi jaan! Sahi main mjhay to bohot sharam I raat ko jab hana nay guests say bhi pessay demand kiya! Ab menay to bohot hana ko samjhanay ki koshish ki pr hana kaha kisi ki sunti hai!" humail said to further anger her nani jaan.

"Yes dadi jaan! Ap hana ko kuch samjhain! Kitni buri baat hai ghar walo k ilawa kisi say pessay demand krna! I feel so embarrassed with hana's behavior! I never expected it from her!" Samman said. The expression on Dadi jaan's face was full of anger and she told a maid to call for hana. She was the only one who was not here at the table. When hana came down, she was wearing her abaya and purple hijab with black hijab cap.

"Jee Dado! Ap nay bulaya!" Hana politely asked after greeting everyone with salaam. The cousins were looking smug and all of their friends were also enjoying it. The elders were silently hoping for no drama in the early morning!

"Jee menay ap ko bulaya! Ap nay raat ko apnay cousins or un k friends say pesay kyun mangay? Kiya ap ko kisi cheez ki kami hai jo ap nay esa kiya? Batayiye mjhay!" Dadi jaan asked with a suppressed anger but everyone can see that she is very angry.

"Dado menay to Mazak kiya tha!" Hana pouted and said with innocent voice.

"ap say sab itnay barhay hain! Mazak apnay jitno say kiya jata hai! Ap say koi bhi chhota nhi hai yaha to ap apnay Mazak apnay friends tak hi rakhiye!" Dadi jaan scolded hana.

"ok pr meray say bhi koi chhota ghar main lay ayain ab! Mjhay chhota hona bilkul pasand nhi hai! Meray saath koi baat krnay wala ya khailnay wala nhi hota!" Hana whined but there were different reactions on everyone's faces. Some were trying to control their laughter, some were choking on their food and some were blushing. Dadi jaan was also having a small dusting of pink on her cheeks but she still had a calm expression on the outside.

"Acha acha bas karain ap ab! Ye baat krnay wali hai kiya is tarah sab k samnay! Bohot besharam ho gayi ho ap! Nashta karain ap or jahiye university! Or sab ko un k pesay bhi wapis kr dain abhi isi wakt!" Dadi jaan scolded hana and then ordered her to return the money. Hana took a bundle of money from her bag and returned the money to 5 people only. She only returned the money to her cousins' friends and not to her cousins.

"Humaray pesay bhi wapis karo!" Hala said with a frown on her forehead.

"Jee nhi! Ap to meray barhay hain na or itni achi khasi job bhi hai ap logo k pass! Apni behan ko itna bhi nhi day saktay! Barhay afsos ki baat hai!" Hana said with fake sad expression. The cousins felt bad and they did not said anything because the elders were present at the table too and they were watching all this. Dadi jaan was also not saying anything else to hana so the cousins dropped the issue as it seemed like hana won once again. Hana took a seat beside her father and looked at all the cousins that were sitting in front of her. She stuck out her tongue discretely at all of them and this made all the girls to fume with anger as they now knew that hana was only doing the drama. The boys were amused and zayn covered his laughter behind fake coughs.

Hana cheekily smiled that showed all of her teeth and she took a piece of bread and put lots of jam on it and stood up from her seat. She took her bread and greeted everyone and went out as the driver was waiting and she was also getting late for her assignment submission.

.................................

I know I know that I'm very slow but don't worry! I'll be more punctual from this week! Insha-Allah! I'll try to update as much as I can as my university has started and the stress of university always urges me to write my story because I kind of find a solace in writing!

You know what, even with the thought of university, I get goosebumps! Just yesterday I was thinking that my university is going to be started soon so I should buy a big jar of black coffee because university always gives me many sleepless nights and the stress can only be relieved by drinking coffee! I don't know why my brain cannot work without coffee during my university days!

The fun fact is that in all of my vacations, I have not for even once thought about coffee but with just the thought of university starting, I am feeling my caffeine urges to the max!

I know I'm pathetic like that!

Anyways, Enjoy and don't worry I'll be writing more often from now on! Insha-Allah! And enjoy!

Love you all!

Hiraethजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें