Chapter 37

After changing their clothes, hana and daniyal came to the dining table. Everyone was already present. Samman and Zarmeena were also there. They started with the dinner with small talk here and there.

"Chalo chalain hana! (Let's go, hana!)" It was Zayn who said that. They were done with the food and everyone was having a cup of tea in the drawing room.

"Okay!" Hana said and made here way towards her room to wear her abaya.

"Kidher ja rahay ho?" Zarmeena asked as she was the only one who was not aware of the plan.

"Zayn bhai mjhay driving seekhanay lagay hain! (Zayn bhai is going to give me driving lessons!)" Hana replied with a polite smile and then ran to her room to hurry.

"Yar mjhay b saath lay chalo! Mjhay snacks lenay hain! Let's have a movie night as Samman and I don't have any night shift tonight! I really am craving for some chocolates and chips! (Hey, please take me with you! I want to buy some snacks!)" Zarmeena asked and suggested for the movie night. All the cousins agreed so Samman, zarmeena and zeeniya also got ready for going out to buy the snacks with the boys.

"Oh, ap sab b chal rahay hain! (Oh, you all are also going!)" Hana exclaimed as she saw them all gathered at the main gate. They were waiting for hana and Zeeniya since both had gone to wear their abayas while Samman and Zarmeena just wrapped their Dupattas around their heads instead of Hijabs.

"Han! Kyun koi masla hai?! (Yeah! Why, you got a problem?)" Zarmeena sarcastically asked with a raised eyebrow and emotionless face.

"Nhi Nhi! Main to wesay hi keh rahi thi! Chalain chaltay hain! (No no! I was just asking for no reason! Let's go then!)" Hana hurriedly said as not to offend anyone.

"Don't bother her like that, Zarmeena!" It was Rayaan who lightly slapped that back of Zarmeena's head and told her to not to bother hana with her rude comments.

"Fine fine! I was not saying anything to your hana!" Zarmeena smirked and told Rayaan. This made him to slightly smile in embarrassment and all the others started to chuckle except hana.

"Why are you laughing?" Hana asked as she saw everyone laughing since she did not know the real meaning behind that statement.

"Nothing!" Rayaan hurriedly said as the back of his neck started to get red.

"Yeah! It's nothing! Let's go!" Zayn said to distract hana from further asking questions as everyone were told to remain silent about Rayaan's proposal.

After that, Zayn pulled hana with her arm and all the others followed the sibling duo out towards their cars.

"Acha to kon kon meray or hana k sath chal raha hai? (Okay so who wants to go with hana and I?)" Zayn asked while standing in front of his father's car. They had decided to take three cars. Zamid and Zeeniya would be driving in one car as no one wanted to intrude on the new couple. It was mutual understanding among the cousins even though Zeeniya tried to make them to drive in Zamid's car but they directly rejected the offer and told her that they don't want to bother Zamid and Zeeniya. At this, both of them blushed but agreed!

"Main to koi nhi ja rahi! (I am not going with you guys!) I don't want to die yet!" Zarmeena said with finality in her voice and made her way to Rayaan's car.

"Main bhi bhai k sath ja rahi! (I am also going with bhai!) No compromise on my life! Meri to abhi shadi bhi nhi hui! (I have not even gotten married yet!)" Samman also said and went to stand by the car with Zarmeena.

Now, all of them were looking at Daniyal.

"What?! Don't look at me! I am totally not going with you guys! Who knows what Hana will do to take her revenge on me since I pranked her and drenched her!" Daniyal looked at everyone and then looked at hana and ended his statement. At this, hana pouted and made an annoyed face then "Huhed". At the mentioned of today's event, Rayaan fist-ed his hands by his sides and clenched his jaw. The veins on his arms and neck started to protrude. Everyone noticed but remained silent. They knew that Rayaan will be giving lecture to everyone anytime now! They just don't know when but they knew it is going to be soon. Only hana and Zeeniya did not notice as they don't know him much! All the others were familiar with Rayaan and his behavior so they silently looked at each other and then looked at Zamid. They asked him about the issue as only Zamid knew everything about Rayaan as they had been really close and best friends. But this time around, Zamid was also clueless so he just shrugged at everyone and he opened the car door and took his seat behind the wheel.