Chapter 45

Surprise Chapter! It's very small but I wanted to give you guys a Character Sketch of Hanan so that you will be ready when he finally comes to meet her family!

Enjoy!

...................

"Oye, kiya bakwaas kr rahi ho! Kuch to sharam karo! (Oye, what nonsense! Have some shame!) Mama and baba are looking!" Zeeniya hissed after lightly slapping hana's arm. In the silent room, hiba and asfand were able to hear what she said to hana.

"Oh sorry! Actually, I love him so much that I-" hana started with a sheepish smile but asfand spoke without hearing anything more.

He had enough of it already! He was just not able to hear more of this! He never had this much patience and especially when he finally accepted that his daughter will be married to someone! He was happy that at least she will be with them if she were to marry Rayaan but now! Now it is getting very difficult for him to think that he will have to send his only daughter off to some other place with some unknown person. He had given this much freedom to his daughter so that she can choose her own life partner and can confess to them without any hesitation. And he trusts his daughter that her choice will be good too! But still, it was a really hard pill to swallow.

"Both of you should go to your rooms and get some sleep. I'm going to hospital, hiba! I'll come and pick you and bhabhi's when Ammi will wake up!" he said with finality to the girls and then turned to his wife and nodded at her and left.

"Okay baba!" both the girls chorused together and left from there.

...................

"Assalamualaikum! Hanan, I told them everything!" Hana begin without waiting for any reply from the other side of the phone.

"Sachi??? Walaikumassalam by the way!" a shocked and high pitched voice said from the other end. She had to take the phone away from her ear due to the loudness.

"Yesss! I'm so excited for you guys to meet my parents! I will finally be able to live with you guys! I just can't believe it!" she excitedly said in the phone.

"Me too yar! Acha listen, what was their reaction! I mean, how they behaved after knowing about me! Tell me everything! All about it! Hurry hurry!" he asked back with the same enthusiasm and excitement.

She started telling him about everything. She told him about her dado and her condition and then told the reaction of Zamid and his behavior. She cried while telling about it.

"Oh come on honey! Leave that stupid shit brother of yours! Wait till I get my hands on him! I won't leave him! What does he even think of himself! You wait for me and I'll take you from there! I am coming back to Pakistan the day after tomorrow! So don't worry, it won't be long before you are with me again! I am never going to let Zamid anywhere near you! Okay! Now stop crying! Or I can't help my anger! And you know how I am with my temper!" He said with gritted teeth and she could here anger in his voice! Very clearly! So, she tried to calm herself down as she knew how he is with his anger!

He had already destroyed one of his cars by hitting a tree in his anger after she told him about her brothers! And then there was a time when hanan had beaten a boy from her university when he came to meet her! That boy was from some other department and he was trying to flirt with her but hanan saw it and beat the shit out of him! He even made sure that the boy can never get anywhere near hana ever again!

So, she stopped crying and then started scolding him as he was using abusive words for her older brother.

"Araam say raho tum! I won't talk to you if you bad-mouthed my brother!" she protested at cursing with annoyance as she hate curse words.

"I don't understand you! No, seriously! From what are you made off! Huh? That Zamid fucking brother of yours is so rude to you and you still try to defend him! Seriously, honey! I can never understand you!" he started to say and again cursed which he knew hana would not like but he liked to see her reaction!

"Hey, what did I said about bad-mouthing! I am going to cut the call now! HUH!" she huffed and told him.

"Don't you even dare, honey! You won't like the consequences my love! You know what will happen if you do that! Right?" he threatened with an air of arrogance. He was clearly enjoying his influence and dominance on her.

"Oh really! You are blackmailing me now! Huh? I don't care! You can not come here anyways! Since I know you are in Dubai right now!" she shrugged, sassed and pretended not to be intimidated by his threat.

"Oh acha! Ab meri billi shairni ban gayi hai! Han? (Oh really! My cat is trying to be a lioness now! Huh?) Try me then love! Let's see what I can do even from here!" he taunted her with a smirk that she can clearly imagine.

"Okay okay! I am not doing it! You tell me now! How was your day! How is everything going on your end?" she calmed him down and ask about his day.

"Hayeee! Yar what a slave driver my boss is! Seriously, he put everything on my small shoulders while he is enjoying dinners and parties!" he started to complain about his boss with frustration.

"You should tell him na that he does not have to give you so much work! I miss you here!" she pouted and said with sadness.

"My honey-bee! I miss you too!" He said in a crying voice and gave many kisses at the end at which hana laughed wholeheartedly.

....................

Confusion Confusion Confusion! I know! But this is the last chapter of all the confusion! Next chapters will be confrontation of Hana and Rayaan! And there, you will know what exactly is going on!