Chapter 52

ALLAH! Seriously yar! You guys are scaring me now! I mean, whenever I try to do something with hana, all of you readers come to her rescue.... You guys are definitely gonna give Rayaan competition in your possessiveness for her! I feel like if I did even a single thing to her again, you guys are gonna find me and murder me in my own house! Allah bachaye mjhay! Ameen! 🤣😅😋
Anyways, enjoy! 😊
..........

After waiting for more than two hours, the doctor came out of Zamid’s operation room.

“Doctor, how is he? How is my brother?” Zayn was the first one to approach a male doctor in scrubs.

“He is out of danger now! Alhumdullillah everything went well! He will have to stay in hospital for three more days so that we can monitor him for sometime! After that we can say whether he will need a psychologist or not! You know that it was a kidnapping case! And on top of that, the patient was shot! He is bound to be traumatized! But for now, let’s wait for him to wake up! For now, he will be shifted in a private room and he will wake up by the morning, In Sha Allah!” Doctor smiled assuring-ly and explained. After explaining all this in a detail, the doctor patted Zayn’s shoulder and nodded at the other males of their family that had also joined Zayn when the doctor started explaining.

“Thank you doctor Fahad! But before you go, can you tell me what the condition of the other patient is? She is also my cousin!” It was samman who asked her senior doctor. The operation theaters were separated by a glass window which enables the doctors to see in the other room.

“Doctor Samman, and Doctor Zarmeena, I can’t say anything right now because my own patient was in a very bad shape but I think they were also finishing up with the operation! You will have to wait for a bit more to ask Doctor Hamna yourself!” Doctor Fahad told both of his junior doctors and nodded at them in greeting and went away.

Soon zamid was shifted in another room and a lady doctor came out of the joint OT. She greeted them politely and told them that hana was also out of danger and she will wake up by the morning. Everyone thank the God and gave sighs of relief.

“There is only one thing that I need to inform you! The patient’s sugar level was extremely low! Does she not eat sweet things?” Doctor hamna asked no one in particular as all were crowding around her. At the doctor’s question, they were all confused as hana always opted for sweet things. Everyday, she ate enough sweet things to last her a lifetime but then why the doctor was asking that! They had no clue!

“Doctor hamna, I don’t know what to say as she craves sweets more than any of us! And she also eats a lot of sweet things on daily basis! But maybe for the past some days she was not eating them!” Zarmeena replied on behalf of everyone and then looked at Hanan and Ibrahim for further details.

“No, there is nothing like that as she had a lot of chocolates and ice creams in all these past days! She even ate sugar at night! With all this sugar, I don’t think that should be the case!” Ibrahim explained to the doctor while thinking more about it.

“Ahh okay! Sometimes our bodies crave the things that we are lacking! Like glucose! She craves these sweet things because her body is not able to produce enough of that glucose on its own. Some kids that are born premature have these types of issues! If there is more than one baby like twins or triplets, then this also happens because one or two babies are weaker than the other ones!” she explained further the issue with her sugar level.

“She is my twin, ma’am!” Hanan provided anxiously as he wanted to know if it was a big problem or not.

“And she was very weak too at the time of her birth!” Ibrahim further added and patiently waited for the doctor to explain more.