Chapter 24

Third POV

"Ye kaha reh gayi hai! She was supposed to be here in an hour but now it's almost 3 hours! When is she coming back Aunty hiba?" Hala whined and asked Hiba about hana. She was late and they all were waiting for hana so that they can start the function. They were not waiting for hana because she was family, instead, they were waiting for her because she was supposed to make the video of the whole function.

"Aa jaye gi baba! Patience meri jaan! Patience!" Hiba said with a relaxed smile. Zayn was getting annoyed because his baby sister was in an unknown place.

"Main us ko khud hi lenay jaa raha hun! Mjhay na esa lag raha hai jesay wo mujhay bula rahi ho! Main bata raha hun Mama, mjhay hana ki awaaz aa rahi hai! Ap samajh lain k ye ek bhai ki sixth sense hai jo usay apni behan k liye warning day rahi hai! Main jaa raha hun!" Zayn dramatically said to his mother and stood up from his seat.

"Tum drama kam kiya karo! Aa jaye gi wo! Ruk jao yahi pr! Wo koi tmhay yaad nhi kr rahi! Ulta tum say jaan chhura kar kafi khush ho gi wo! Beth jao wapis!" Hiba scolded with fake anger. She was actually very happy with hana and Zayn's relation. It always warmed her heart that Zayn was accepting hana as his sister. Hana also started talking more and she smiled a lot too and this progress in hana's introvert nature was really shocking as she always preffered to stay alone but now, Hana had start to talk more and she actually smile more too. Her smiles are more genuine than fake now-a-days.

Hiba came out of her thoughts with the ringing of her phone in her hand. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was hana. She attended the call and laughed at something that was said from the hana's side. Hiba got off the phone and chuckled and informed Zayn that hana was calling him to pick her up.

"Kaha than a menay k wo mjhay bula rahi hai! Per nhi! Meri to baat ki koi importance hi nhi h!" Zayn smirked and said all this with an arrogant expression. Hiba frowned at this.

"Jaa rahay ho ya main kisi or ko bheju?" Hiba asked with a fake scowl again.

"Jaa raha hun jaa raha hun! Gussa kyun ho rahi hain Mama! Mazak kr raha tha bae!" Zayn hurriedly said with an apologetic smile and hiba smiled at that too. All the family members and close friends stood up and did a last check up on everything. All the young generation went back in the house so they can bring Zamid out in a traditional way with a beautiful red dupatta on his head and all the girls will come with mehendi plates that are beautifully decorated with flowers and Diyas. Hana came back and the girls surrounded her and asked her to take some pictures of only cousins and friends of theirs.

"Esay kesay! Main to har picture k 100 rupees loon gi! Ab ap log decide karain k pictures kitni banwani hain!" Hana evilly smiled and asked them. This statement of hers made all the cousins shocked and their jaws fell on the floor. They never expected this type of bargain from her as she was always the submissive and shy type but now she was blackmailing them.

"Tum hum say ab pesay mango gi! Sharam nhi aye gi apnay behan bhaiyon ko blackmail kertay huve?" Samman asked with a frown on her head.

"Ap log kon sa meray behan bhai hain! Cousins hain ap sab! Or cousins behan bhai nhi hotay! Main sirf Zamid bhai or Zayn bhai say nahi ln gi pr baki sab say lenay wali hn! Ab jaldi jaldi batayain! Ki skis nay kitni kitni pictures banvani hain?" Hana cheekily replied and asked at the end. This made all the girls very angry as they were waiting for her for almost three hours and now she was annoying them further.

"Tumay to mai....." Rayaan cut Samman from saying anything and tried to bargain hana. He was actually manipulating her but he did not know that hana's brain works faster than their entire brains combine.

"Ek kaam krtay hain! Hana tum sab ki pictures lo or video banao phir or end pr sab ko bata dena k kitna kitna bill bana sab ka! Phir hum sab pay kr dain gay! Ok?" Rayaan tried to manipulate her and hana also said ok after thinking a lot about the offer. She took pictures and then all of them took their positions and hana started the video. The music started to play when they entered the lawn.