Chapter 21

Rayaan's POV

"Oye! Wake up! It's time of Fajr!" I kicked Zamid and Daniyal as they were the closest to me on the floor. There was drool on the sides of their mouths and they were snoring. Daniyal was snoring so loudly that I don't know how we even slept with all this noise. My kick seems to be in vain as they didn't even budge from their places by my feet. I kicked them more harshly this time and this seems to work on them. They groggily opened their eyes. They were getting their senses back so I woke the others too.

"It's time for namaz so you guys better get freshen up so we can go to Masjid." I said as I walked up to my room. I went to my room's washroom and did my business and came back downstairs. I waited for some minutes and everyone was down except Zayn.

"Where is Zayn?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I went to hana's room to wake him up but hana and Zayn were already praying so I came down without informing him." Zamid said in a monotone voice. I nodded and we made our way to Masjid. As we reach the masjid, we saw all the male elders of our family already in masjid. We did ablution and joined the Jamaat for Namaz.

After namaz, we went back home and everyone went to their rooms to get some more sleep as the day ahead is going to be very hectic for everyone so we decided to get all the sleep that we can before the big day starts.

I saw Zayn's room door open when I was making my way to my own room. I saw he was already asleep so I shut his door and went to my room. I am really blessed and I feel so grateful to my Allah for all these blessings. Not everyone get to have all these blessings so we should be thankful to own Lord for everything that He has blessed us with. ALLHAMDULILLAH!

Third Person's POV

At around 10am, a maid went to everyone's room and woke everyone up for breakfast. Everyone went to the breakfast table. The elders were already done with their breakfast so they were in the lounge area and were having some tea. Hana was late so Hiba asked one of the maids to again go to hana's room and check on her but Zayn chuckled and stopped his mother.

"Leave it mama! You will see why she is late!" Zayn said this with amusement in his eyes and still laughing. Hiba just ignored her son and shook her head as she was having a feeling that Zayn had once again told hana to do something stupid and hana being hana, She will be doing exactly what Zayn had told her to do! She is a very gullible child and all the cousins were already aware of this so they also waited to see what will happen this time. They actually enjoy the pranks that Zayn usually played on hana. The fun fact was that hana never knew that Zayn was pranking her so it was even more hilarious for them.

Suddenly, all of them heard footsteps so they looked at the top of the stairs. They saw hana in a lehanga with matching hijab without any make-up. She was looking very good but that was not the reason that everyone was shocked. They were shocked that she was in this attire in the morning when the function is going to start at night. When hana came down at the breakfast table, hiba broke the silence by asking the question that was in everyone's mind except Zayn, Of Course! He was trying to stifle his laughter but everyone ignored him. They already knew that Zayn was behind all this so they waited for hana's reply.

"Hana Beta! Function raat ko hai abhi nhi! Abhi say kyun lehnga pehn liya?" Hiba asked after getting out of the shock.

"Wo Mamma! Kal mjhay kaam ki wajah say time nhi mila tyaar honay ka tou main abhi hi tyaar ho gayi k agar aj bhi time na mila! Is tarah main kaam bhi kr saku gi or tyaar bhi rahu gi! Raat ko bas fresh ho jao gi! Issi liye main abhi hi tyaar ho gayi!" Hana replied cheekily.

This dumbstruck everyone but Hiba and Asfand felt sad after hearing that. The cousins started making fun of her but Hiba, that was serving breakfast to all the kids and Asfand, that was also watching and listening to all this from the lounge area with all the other elders of the house felt really bad. The elders went back to their tea after shaking their heads at this stupid answer while the cousins started making fun of hana.