Chapter 48

Surprise surprise!
Early update? 🤔
Anyways, enjoy! 😘
..............

It was 7 in the morning and hana was all ready in her abaya and university back on her shoulders. She went to her parent’s room as no one going to be downstairs except the maids that must be preparing food for the family. Everyone was tired from staying in the hospital so she knew everyone must be resting in their rooms.

She knocked the door and entered inside. Her mother was looking at her from the bed with sleepy eyes.

“Jee jaan? (Yes, my love?)” she asked her daughter and beckoned her towards herself on the side of bed. Hana sat on the bed and faced her mother. She told her that she was going early as hanan came back and she wanted to meet him before going to university.

“Ok dear! You can go and yeah! Why don’t you invite hanan for evening tea! I want to meet him too! Okay?” hiba asked her daughter while softly stroking her right cheek with the back of her hand and adoration in her eyes. Hana nodded happily and kissed her mother’s cheek and went from there.

She went out and asked the driver to take her to university. The driver was confused as it was a little too early for university but shrugged as it was probably hana’s assignment.

“Uncle, please stop at this park! Just leave me here! I will go to university from here with someone else!” hana told the driver while pointing towards the park in front of them.

“But that is not right, beta!” the driver stopped the car in front of the gates of the park nonetheless.

“No no, don’t worry! I have informed mamma about it! Actually my brother will be coming to meet me here and he will drop me to university. In fact, why don’t you stay till he comes to pick me up! Huh? And meet him too! What say?” she suggested and then hopefully asked him to meet her brother.

“Okay, beta! I think that will be more assuring for me as it is my duty to safely take you to your destination! And if hiba ma’am knows then it is alright by me too!” the driver replied while nodding and got down from the car and followed hana to a near by bench in the park.

They waited for some minutes in the park near a bench. There were only few people in the park that were jogging or out for a run. Hana was looking at the entrance of the park but there was no sign of hanan.

Suddenly, hana felt arms wrapped around her from back and she squealed in delight when she was picked up from the ground and twirled on that spot. She laughed wholeheartedly but then slapped the arms in a sign to leave her as she was getting dizzy.

“My honey!” A man’s voice was heard from her back and the person put her back on the ground.

Hana turned around to face a young and handsome young man! He was not that old looking! He looked in his early twenties. The man had same facial features as that of hana. He had the same hazel brown eyes and light brown hair, sweaty from jogging probably. The man was wearing a black track suit with joggers and he was extremely sweaty.

Even with all the sweat, hana hugged him tightly with a big smile. The man hugged her back more tightly and picked her a little then dropped her back on the ground. People were now looking at them with glares and curiosity as they were hugging in the public. But, the man did not bother with them as he kissed hana’s cheek with a loud smooch sound and back away to look at her properly. Hana was still looking at him with a big smile but when she saw people looking at them, she blushed and looked down. The man that was standing in front of her looked at her shyness and then looked around to finally notice that people were looking at them! More like, glaring at them!

“What!? Don’t you have anything else to do besides judging everyone? Behan hai meri! (She is my sister!) Mind your own business! Not everyone is guttar-minded as you all!” The man glared at them back and said harshly. His glare scared them all and people went back to their own things.

“Assalamualaikum!” The driver greeted as he was looking at the exchange between hana and her brother with shock but after her brother scolded others for gazing and cleared their minds, he greeted the young man.

“Wailaikumassalam!” her brother replied back and looked at the middle aged man with confusion. This brought hana’s attention back to her driver and she introduced her brother and driver.

“Uncle, this is my older brother Hanan and hanan, this is my uncle! He drives me wherever I want or whenever I want!” she introduced with a smile. Hanan and the driver were both looking at her as both of them observed how she did not call him a driver and just said that he was someone who helps her. This humble and innocent way of introduction had brought tears in the driver’s eyes. Hanan looked at his sister with even more affection and love. He pinched both of her cheeks and turned her face from side to side.

“Yar, tm itni ajeeb kyun ho? (Why are you so weird?)” Hanan said while pinching her cheeks. He is the type of guy who never directly told her that how much he loves her. He always says that he misses her or loves her but in a sarcastic way! He said those things just as a joke even if he had immense adoration for his only sister.

Hana glared at the weird comment and pouted with both of her hands on her cheeks as they were hurting. The driver just silently patted hana’s head and nodded at Hanan and bid good bye and went back to the villa!

Hanan and hana talked a little and then he took her with him to his apartment where he changed and then they went out to eat breakfast at a café! After having food, hanan dropped her at her university gates and told her that he will pick her up. She nodded and went inside.

She attended her classes and around 3pm, she left the university and went with her brother for lunch. They roamed the city a little and around 4:30pm, hanan dropped her at villa gates.

“Hanan, mamma asked me to bring you inside today! She wants to meet you! Come on in!” she said as her mother had asked her to in the morning when she had went to tell her mother that she was going early and will be meeting hanan at the park.

“Really?” he asked in shock.

“Yeah! Now come on!” she said while motioning towards the large iron gates.

“Finally! Now I will ask aunty to let you stay with me for some days! I thought this day will never come!” he dramatically said while looking up as if thanking God.

“Idiot!” she commented with a smile and shook her head a little.

“Oye, tameez say! Barha hn tmharay say! (Hey, be respectful! I am older than you!)” He scolded in fake annoyance.

“Yeah right, older!” hana replied with a scoff and raised both of her eyebrows. Hanan just glared at her and got out of the car. She also got down from the car and entered inside while greeting the guard at the iron gates. They entered the villa and hana took the lead from there. Hanan was looking around with curiosity. When they stepped inside the lounge area, they both said ‘Assalamualaikum’ and looked up. Everyone was sitting there and looked at them with curiosity. They were mainly looking at hanan.

While, on the other hand, hanan and hana were shocked to see Ibraheem Mustafa Khan sitting with them with a polite smile and showing something on his mobile to hana’s father.

“Ap??? (You?)” Both of them said together in shock.
..........

So, what's going on here? What do you all think is going on in Shah villa? Not a meeting, that I am sure! 😅