Chapter 40

After this small exchange between hana and Rayaan, both of them went back to watching the movie. After everyone saw that hana was engrossed in watching the film, everyone except Rayaan, zamid and zayn brought their hands forward to discretely pick a packet of their choice from the table. But, the moment their hands came forward, hana startled them by jerking her head in such a speed that they were sure that she just broke her neck. But hana was fine and she was glaring at them so badly that it looked like a devil was staring them in the dim-light from LED screen.

They started to awkwardly laugh while Rayaan and zamid chuckled softly. Zayn was laughing very loudly at their expressions.

"MINE!" Hana screeched while looking at them with a glare. She turned her face to glare at Daniyaal too as he was sitting right behind her. Hana was exhaling from her nostrils and it was looking even more comical for others.

"Hehe, sorry! I guess!" Samman said with an awkward smile and a chuckle then turned back to the screen. Hana then turned her glare at Zarmeena who put her hands in the air in surrender then pointed to Zeeniya with her index finger.

Hana again turned her glare to Zeeniya who was sitting right beside her.

"Hanu baby, can I take some of these please?" Zeeniya asked softly as of she was trying to coax a scared kitten in letting her come near it. At this, hana's eyes softened.

"Okay, but only one!" Hana pouted and said while bringing her index finger up in the air.

"Okay baby, only one!" Zeeniya nodded and said. After she picked the pack of her choice, she turned and looked at all the others with a cheeky smile then turned back to the screen.

Now that hana's anger was cool down, they all went back to watching the movie as they now knew that hana has her full attention on food so they did not dare to touch the food again.

After less than half an hour, there was a loud thud sound around them. Everyone got alert and they looked behind them but there was no one so they looked in front of them and they saw that hana was laying on the floor. She was laying in a very awkward position. Her head was in the place of Zayn and Zayn was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone flinch in pain after realizing that it was hana's head that made this thud noise after falling to the floor. Zeeniya hurriedly hovered over hana and picked her head in her hands and pulled hana back up in the sitting position. She put hana's head on her shoulder to check for the injury. There was a bump growing on the side of her forehead.

"It's a shock that she did not even woke up after that thud! It's like she is dead!" Zeeniya said to the others. Everyone nodded at that.

"Yeah, if it was not for her snores, I would have actually checked to see whether she is dead or not!" Zarmeena said.

"Yeah, I know right!" Samman sided with her.

" A really heavy sleeper you got there, bhai! Good luck with waking her up, Rayaan bhai!" Daniyal smirked and commented. At his comment, Rayaan punched the back of his head.

"Idiot!" Zamid commented in an annoyed voice. Zamid stood up from his place on the floor and went somewhere. No one paid him any attention as they thought he must have gone to the washroom or something.

The others where looking at hana to see if she was actually okay or something serious happened with her head, just now. After a minute or two, Zamid came back with a warm bottle of water. He passed the bottle to Zeeniya who smiled at her husband with great affection. The others were looking at Zamid as if he had grown horns as he never shows concern for hana. But, zamid ignored them and sat back on his place, beside Zeeniya. Zeeniya pressed the hot bottle on hana's bump, lightly but even the warmth was unable to wake hana up.

The others were astonished but they were also happy that Zamid was taking a step towards hana. They already had started to like her and started to accept her but it was good that Zamid was also giving her a chance as everyone had realized that they were wrong from the start. They were doing wrong by ignoring hana when they were young. They realized it very late but they did after getting to know hana a bit after the long separation between them. They realized how nice of a girl hana is. From inside out!

"What happened? Why have you guys stopped the movie?" Zayn came back from wherever he was and asked while taking his seat beside hana who was still snoring softly with her head on Zeeniya's shoulder. Zeeniya was holding the water bottle on hana's head with one hand.

"And what is this hot bottle for? Did she hurt herself?" Zayn further asked after touching the hot bottle. His voice held concern.

"Nothing to worry about, Zayn! Chill! Hana just fell on your side in her sleep! And since you were not there, she hit her head on the floor and there is a small bump on her head!" Rayaan explained him so that he can stop worrying for hana.

........

Enjoy!